RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people

Can anyone help me

Im having trouble entring the server. it gives me runtime error.

Already dis a new instalation run simsync and did a new profile but keeps giving me runtime error

help please...

i would like to know if the cars that don't have the headlights on could turn them on, we are having some problems with cars lapping us without their headlights which makes it dificult to spot them aproaching

Thank you :)

Have just done a few hours in the RMI car.

As predicted I was a whole 4 seconds faster in the dark than the day with the same setup... :laugh:

Apart from a few misstakes and a couple overambitious lappings (only 2 specific drivers, everyone else was doing a great job) it was very enjoyable but me body said "no" after about 2,5 hours in the car so now Roy is in it again for another 3 hour stint if I remember correctly. :confused:

A big thank you to Thomas Roth for the work you decided to do with me for a 5 lap time around the 1,5 hour mark for me and until I pitted. :notworthy:

Good luck to everyone still to run and looking forward to another stint at 8-9 AM :thumbsup:

Recently i have a lot of freezes and crashes of rf. I can not explain it. What happens is that randomly on the track, i get a black screen for a few secs. Very dangerous! Anybody an explanation?

Checked my driver and it was up-to-date. To be sure i did a clean install of the same driver. Any way to check if it was my driver?

BTW, my display-settings in rFactor are on high or medium max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events