RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Hate Road At in the Star Mazda, F1, Ford V8 etc beacuse it´s such a hard track for me. It seems like the curbs want to take your life. Atleast they try to :p

But, in the Mazda i think we will have some serious fun!, i haven´t signed up yet since i don´t know just yet but i´m quite sure i can take part.

Road Atlanta is one of my favs on iRacing. Mostly raced here with the Star Mazda and the MX-5 when the car was first released. The track is great with its fast flowing corners. I do agree with you Hampus that alot of the curbs are brutal but the one corner that is always tough for me in the Star Mazda to be consistent is the left hander after T1 and the S-turns. Catch that one wrong with too much curb and you'll be sliding towards those walls. But with the MX-5 think that it'll be a blast just need to get good acceleration and momentum out of the corners and especially for the long straight. Easier said than done. :)

riley-oskarblues.jpg

i recently got this done for my riley. http://www.tradingpaints.com/view/24600

Round1MX-5LagunaSecaFlyercopy.jpg

screenshot by Joe Hubbard

Servername: RaceDepartment.com MX-5 Championship
Password: Will PM password to drivers before the race
Track: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Class: Mazda MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 2 hrs before the event 18:30pm GMT / 1:30pm EST / 10:30pm PST
Registration end is 20:30pm GMT / 3:30pm EST / 12:30pm PST
***Please be in the hosted event server before this time.

Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 continuous hotlaps)
Race - 20 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 28
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

Round 1 Grid

1. Will Marquez
  2. Kevin Watts
  3. Joe Hubbard
  4. William Nowell
  5. Eric Estes
  6. Flavien Vidal
  7. Brad Wrenn
  8. Evan Madore
  9. Alexander Börding
  10. Daz Webb
  11. Abdul Ahmed
  12. Paul Landis
  13. Glenn Petersen
  14. Don Davis
  15. Simon Roberts
  16. John Sydenstricker
  17. Kevin Ascher
  18. Dario Jagar
  19. Neale Proud
  20. George Pilkington
  21. Lars Strijdonck
  22. Lee Ross
  23. Ryan Callan
  24. Karl Brankin
  25. Fernando Mattos
  26. Morgan McColl
  27. Onno Naber
  28. ***

*In the event that you are unable to make Round 1 please post in the race thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back