RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

I think i will have a go at your time tomorrow :p

World Records on Laguna Seca in the Cup and Roadster:

Cup - 1:41.407 - Eric Foss - Race
Roadster - 1:40.997 - Danny Davidson - Practice

So you have about 0.84 seconds left if you want to beat Danny Davidson or to get into the top5 you need to have a better time then 1:41.126 which is 0.7 faster then you.

I have to say i´m impressed that you are that close, I don´t think i have anything to put up against that but as you say, you always ** up in races so :p

hehe I know :)
The only track I dont "usually" **** up is LRP lol

My pb is @ 1:41.759
But I was @ 30fps when I did it (ATI 6950 on triple screen, but with no active adaptor until today... I was loosing lots of FPS with softth...)
From today I fianlly have an active adaptor and there I am @ 65/110fps on Laguna Seca... I start hitting 1.41.xxx much more regulary than before...
I'll try out some more. Hopefully I can reach 1.41.1xx. I tink it is doable with the fps I have now...

Ok guys let's stay on topic here and remember that this race thread is for Round 1 @ Laguna Seca. I do not mind that we compare laptimes to see where we might need to improve. And it's much appreciated that Flavien has put up a replay of a blistering time to help out others. As it's assisted me and I'm sure others to show the lines at such a technical track.

But let's not turn this into a I'm faster than this guy or that guy. That's all I have to say on that issue. Thx :)

Lol :) Well we've gotten a good response and interest in the club events and this MX-5 league on RD. Some great things still to come.

Bummer, as like Hampus mentioned this week is Lime Rock and we could've invaded the Rookie servers and all practiced on Laguna Seca together. Will probably put up a practice server some time during this week so we can all practice together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 12.9%