RD Formula Pro Series S3 (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All,

I know we have discussed that in the past, but since the cat is out of the bag I would like to hear more feedback. The format will be a little more official than discussed originally (we will be using all the GPCOS rules and scoring) and it won't start for another couple of months (until we finalize everything). The league will be opened to everyone, but priority will be given first to North American members then PanAmerican drivers finally everyone else. I am not sure which cars to use yet. I would prefer not to drive WTCC nor GT cars. There are a lot of WTCC events and a GT league will just end in Feb. Let's be a little more original. I would love to use cars that are not raced very often (F3000, Caterham, Radicals, WTCC 87, WTCC eXtreme, etc).

I want to hear from anyone who is interested in participating:
Driver name:
Race type: sprint/endurance
Car preferences (can list several):
Best day/time #1:
Alternative day/time #2:
Alternative day/time #3:
Should we somehow use weight penalties?:
Favorite track:
Remarks/comments:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drivers:

1. Eric Kaczmarek
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Timothy Miller
  4. Corey Theman
  5. Mitch Philipi
  6. Niklas Vesterinen
  7. Luis Carlos
  8. Sean Vohs
  9. Ian Landry
  10. Jan Wikström
  11. Keith Barrick
  12. Gaynall Hudgins
  13. Dave Stephenson
  14. Jean-Michel Rucheton
  15. Rhys Gardiner
  16. Marty Pierce
  17. Marcel vd Aa
  18. Leandro Lage
  19. Edenilson Penco
  20. Bob Luneski
  21. Bill Kaiser
  22. Péter Bártfai
  23. Chris Vick
  24. Rafael Barbosa
  25. Matt Alpeter
  26. Aritan Maia
  27. Nico Major
  28. Pascal Malenfant Tremblay
Cars:
  • F3000: 14x
  • WTCC 87: 9x
  • SR3/4: 11x
  • Caterhams: 12x
  • WTCC Extreme: 4x
  • WTCC/STCC: 7x
  • Camero: 3x
  • Mini: 2x
  • Production class: 2x (Audi R8)
  • FBMW: 3x
  • GTs: 7x
Tracks:
  • Barcelona GP
  • SPA 2003
  • Mid Ohio Chicane
  • Miller
  • Ledenon
  • Suzuka
  • Brno
  • Interlagos
  • Brandshatch
  • Nurburgring GP
  • Rouen
  • Mosport
  • Kaylami
  • Road One
  • Estoril
  • Valencia Street
  • Donnington
  • Cadwell Park
  • Sepang
  • Imola
  • Monte-Carlo
  • Ledenon
  • Zander
  • Valencia
  • Curitiba
  • Limerock Mountain
  • Hungaroring
Weight penalties:
  • 14x yes
  • 4x no (moved a no to a yes after some testing and chatting with Niklas)
  • maybe? 3x
  • 2x dont care

Q 1:
Managed to hit my PB with a 1.26.7 and with that got 4th spot.
Q2: A decent lap to stay in 4th think it was 26.9 but 2nd and 3rd was at 26.3 so no chance.
Race: A bit of wheelspin on green light but not much...going down to T1 on the inside and figured i'll play safe....too bad someone came running from behind and turned me around,was just praying i wouldn't take out the front runners as i was going backwards on the grass on the inside and knew i would be crossing T1 in quite some speed.....don't think i hit someone too hard but enough for me to get a suspension damage and on top of that a SnG for??? cutting??
Well,tried to get going again but first had to take the sng.almost a lap down and chase start...still damaged but could keep going before the first pitstop.
Did some overtaking and some ppl DNF that took me up to 8th with 20 laps to go...35 sec up to Jan in 7th....hmmm.....110% push and when i was at 7-8 sec behind i spun with 3 laps to go. 1 minute 38 sec back to 9th who was Jacob and too far up to Jan.......SUPERSOFTS got fastest racelap sorry Peter

Had the pace for a top 5 today but destiny thought i shouldnt have it but atleast i saw 60 laps of action tonight.Thanks for a great season and congratulations to all who followed through with the season.Also grats to Peter and rest of podium for tonights race....Ventis,well deserved champion congratulations.
Finally,awsome job putting this great league up for us,BIG THANKS to Eric,ivo and rest of the league admins.
Congrats also to our div 2 team Kevin and Ivo for a superb season finishing 1-2

Ok where do I start? :cool:

Oh... yeah the race report...

Practice 2: 10th

Expected time. No surprises. Pretty confident with my race set-up anyway, so fairly happy with that result.

Quali: Watched

Good job Will!!! Too bad you went wide in one of the left-handers otherwise you would have had pole! :cool:

Race: 6th... until PC crash...:frown:...

Fairly good start, avoided the contact between Kimmo and Eric, got behind the ferraris with whom I spent the most time racing, either in front, behind or squeezed between the two. A spin from Joao, another from Abdul, it was just like trading places, lol.

Was 6th or 7th when I pitted for the first time on lap 19, went through my teammate Will who was finishing his pit and headed back on the track in 10th or 11th. That's when I understood there were a few one-stoppers. When I caught up with Martin, running in 7th before his stop I knew the 2-stopper strategy was the right one, especially since I knew hards were hard to get to temp and I felt like they lacked grip on a circuit where it's far too easy to spin. i managed to pass Martin, tailed by Abdul who slowly caught up to me and almost passed me in the last chicane before I was able to pass Martin in T1. Then Abdul pitted just as I caught up with my brother Eric as he got into the pits also for his one-stopper.

The rest of the second stint was uneventful. I pitted again, found myself in front of Mattia and about to let him through when I realized he was behind me in the ranks! Not something I was used to... lol... somehow I decided to unconsciously remedy to that by producing my one and only spin of the race in front of him in the last turn when I downshifted too fast, skidded and was not able to recover. Hopefully he managed to avoid me, but my brother was now just 3 seconds behind me and I was like "NO, NO, NO, you won't get me!!!"

But he was on a 1-pit strategy and I was able to pull away and I increased the gap to about 20 seconds while closing in on Joao who I guessed was also a one-stopper and experienced the same grip problems that my brother with the hards. I had the killer instinct, did not try to push too hard but focused on being very accurate, very consistent, refusing to go wide. I was 6th and 5th place was opening her arms to me... With 5 laps to go, I was 1.5 seconds behind Joao and gaining 0.5 to 1s per lap. You do the maths... :tongue:

My PC decided otherwise. :mad: 2nd PC crash of the year during a race, after Barcelona...:frown:

But it all does not matter: I had a great season in a great team with a great teammate!!! Thank you Will for all the fun I've had practicing and racing with you mate!!! and we got 3rd in the Team championships for the Semi-Pro!!! :D

Thanks to all the guys with whom I had the privilege to race this season and who always showed class, respect and dedication to a league so well organized that I don't think we realize how lucky we are. (Eric you owe me 20 bucks for this... lol)

Thank you Eric for organizing this league, for all your hard work and dedication!

Thank you also Douglas, Will, Mitch, Dave and all those who helped Eric in making this league the best league out there!!

See you all guys later on a track somewhere with engines roaring in the sunset... :thumb:

Pff what a season final.
Lol was talking last night to Will about the season and that we didnt had a real battle between eachother like we had in the first season. Later that night i thought. Lol it would be nice to tomorrow if we get a 60 laps battle with eachother. That will compensate for this season. And oh boy it turned out to be massive. :D

Q1:

Did some good laps and was first for the whole time until Will got me with 0.022

Q2:

Again like last race. All did a bad lap but again mine was least bad. So took pole. It was not really pole because Kevin didnt a lap. And he probably have taken it.
But i was more happy that he was gonna race after all those connection problems in practice.

Race:

Again a bad start off the line. So Will pulled aside me and i tried to squeeze him abit to scare him off. But he was not scared. :D
So he took P1 in the first corner. But he almost got taken out by a rocket ship. That was so close. :eek:

Pff my Diesel racing mind needed again 3 laps to get up to speed. Was still 2th with Will pulling away and Dave behind me. Then i saw a yellow/silver BMW behind Dave. And thought and said "a cmon Kevin are you serious." Got a little sneaky laugh back over TS. :D

He passed Dave and closed in on me. Could battle him for 3 or 4 laps until i ran i little wide and he got me. But it was good that he overtook me because he pulled me towards Will again and away from Dave.

Pitstop time. Kevin had taken P1 and i was close behind Will. I pitted 1 lap earlier to get infront of him. After he did his pitstop i came across start and finish and he was just exiting. Almost got him but he defended nice the inside and pushed me a little on the dirt.

Second stint was not good. Will drove away from me and Dave was closing in. 1 lap before the second pitstop i was changing my presets to Hard. And then i came across Will in the grass (he spun because of a minimize to the desktop) So was infront of him. After the pitstop i increased the gap. But i knew i was gonna be slower with Hard so needed to push hard and hoped he was on Medium and will kill his tyres before the end. Pff he closed fast in the beginning but the last 10 laps not that fast anymore but still was closing. All i needed to do was not make a mistake. Pff the last laps he was getting so close but i mangaged to keep with 2 second on the finish line. Sweating like crazy and i started to breath again.

Was very happy with p2 and that Kevin won the Championship. Didnt really like to win it when he got a disco.
But he was again in a league of is own in this race.

Great season for me. Did way better what i expected to do before the season. Was aiming to get some podiums this season.
But it ended in 1 win, 6 podiums and 4 poles and 2th in the championship and the Team Championship with Kevin. :)

Wanna thank all the racers of the league and espacially the Semi Pro drivers for giving me great and fair racing all season.
Also thanks for my TBR teammates. Without them i wouldnt be 2th in the championship.

Last but not least. Mr F1. Eric. For giving this league to us. Roll on to season 4. :)

Well this was the last race with quite a few absences.

Firstly sorry to Mattia about our incident, you came from a way back and did not expect you to be there.
Qualy: P11 not good qualy for me at least 0.5 seconds of what I should have been doing , so not good start.

Race:
Well from a the start I’ve noticed that my engine health was quite low, it was around 10 %, ok I thought to myself , it’s ok to race for most of the race maybe I would have to go a bit easy in the end.
Now the start I got a ok start, was heading to T1, brake normally but then I got hit behind by Kevin and that spun me and I collided with Eric and mayhem.
I went to the pits to get my damage fixed and add fuel and put hard’s and go for a two stopper, I notice when I switched XD on that I only have 2 % of engine life. This was not good as I already way back.
For the rest of the race I had to take it easy on the engine, for the rest of the race, well this was already race over, the only thing I could is to reach to the end.
A bit later I had a collision with Mattia when he tried an overtake from a long way back, then with the incoming cars heading towards me I stayed still to give them a chance to get through but unfortunately, Eric came and hit and took my front wing off. I crawled to the pits.
Now I was going slowly to make sure I could finish, my fastest lap time for the race was 2 seconds of what I was expecting to be my fastest time , so you can see how much I was slowing down.
By my last stop my engine health was 0 %, now I was really worried that I wouldn’t finish, but luckly I managed to get to the end.

Grats to Kevin for winning the title, thought today you kind of destroyed my race (i know it was an aciddent so don’t feel too guilty).

I would like to thank to Eric for letting me join the league half way through the season, and all the RD- FPWS staff for making this league as good as it was.

Excellent race today 7th, not bad. Thanks all.

Q: 12th but grid 11. I did some practice laps earlier today and did very easily 1.28.xxx laps. Then went to the gym and did very light work out in the knowledge that its race day so some energy must save for the race also...Start practising for the race later this evening and then didnt found even close that speed as earlier today so that gym visit maybe cost me few grids, hope I learn something today.

Race: 7th. Very good start as always, was very lucky with T1 accident and passing few cars then. Race went so nicely and everything works perfectly, I did only 2 little mistakes. I almost won Eric!!! as our gap was only few seconds, 11 secs or something and our pitstop strategy was almost the same, so next time then. Must say also that before the warmup my pitstop strategy was 3 stops with Mediums but in the last minute I changed it...it was a very good move :tongue:

Thanks to all for this race and for this whole season. It was an honour to race with you all, you are so good and this league is so very well organized, hope I can race with you next season, cheers!

See you.

WoF Racing - Race report FPWS Final Round:

Indeed I was talking to Ivo and ahhhh...I remember those days when Ivo was in the Spyker! lol :) Not many battles during the season with Ivo throughout all the rounds but boy oh boy.. was there some tense moments throughout this one.. :)

Q1 - Had some great laps early on just couldn't put it together til midway in the quali session. At one time Ivo and myself had the EXACT same quali time of 1.28.119 ( could it be a sign of things to come??? :) )

Q2 - Superpole....hmmm.. The most nerve wracking session known to man! haha. Felt like I was hitting all my brake points thru the first 2 sections and went wide up at the top of the hill at turn 14. Didn't realize til after the session that my WoF teammate Jean-Michel told me that I was ahead before running wide. Ended up P2 with a 1.28flat.

Race - The one thing I've been really working on all season long was my race starts. And I must say with all the practice I've been getting during race practice sessions. It finally paying off. Lights go out and we are off! I glance to the left and see that Ivo gets off the line with some wheel spin and we are drag racing into T1. I hold the inside line and as I'm about to turn in I glance in my side mirror a flash of red go by. :) So holding P1 thru the first few corners I can see Ivo start to gain as we go through the track for the first time. After the nervousness wears off its off to work, and slowly pull away from Ivo. But within those first few laps I see Kevin's name upfront and its just a matter of time before he catches up to me. We have a battle for a lap or two, concede P1 in T1 as I wasn't quite sure where he was and didn't want to turn into him. Pit time comes around and I see Kevin go in first. Next time around Ivo goes. Tried to get another lap in but with meds at the end of my stint didn't want to push too hard especially with Dave all over me as I'm trying to keep it on track.

Second stint - Come out of the pits and I see Ivo and myself once again running into T1 side by side. But once again I'm on the inside and hold the line as we once again engage in a battle for the first couple of laps as we are both on fresh tires. Put in my fastest and most consistent laps of the race and pull away from Ivo and see myself gaining on Kevin. Once I get up to him he drops the hammer and he is off. :) Had about a 2-3 sec gap to Kevin and a 8-9 sec gap to Ivo who was in P3. Then all of a sudden... poof!!.. my screen minimizes to desktop! I hear the car run thru the gravel but no BANG!! lol. When I switch back to the race I see Ivo and Dave run past. There goes my first mistake free race of the season! :) Now its just trying to track down Dave and stay within striking distance as it's coming to the next pitstop.

As Dave goes in, I decide to follow and see if I can make some time there. We literally get back on to pitroad side by side but decide to concede and drop back as we head out of the pits to avoid each other. We battle for a few laps but Dave makes a minor mistake and I'm able to slip by and into P3. With a gap of about 9 secs to Ivo I thought I'd be out of reach. But with nearly 17 laps to go, anything can happen. Started slowly to grab a tenth or two there, a few more and it was just a matter of how many laps would be left if I had time to catch Ivo. With just 5 laps to go it was down to 2 secs. Pulled to within .800 of him on the final lap but went wide again at T14 and thoughts of trying to snag P2 from Ivo were gone! :) Whew! What a race!! 2 out of 3 podium in the final races and extremely happy with the result for team WoF!! Unlucky for the team though as my teammate got a pc crash in the final stint and would've finish in the top 5.

Team WoF finishes team overall 3rd for the season and my highest finish in any league with 4th behind Joao, Ivo and Semi Pro Champion Kevin. :)

THE most exciting, competitive and funnest league I've ever been apart of. Big thanks to my WoF'n teammate JM for all the practice sessions, tips on strategy (last minute today :) ), help on setups and one helluva season! Merci Beaucoup JM!!! :wink:

Thanks to all the drivers for showing up in the Semi Pro, up and down the grid the level of competition was awesome to see as the season progressed everyone was stepping it up and was a thrill to be a part. :)

Lastly a big THANK YOU to Eric!! For organizing this great league and putting in the hours to make sure everyone and everything was taken care. So cheers to you Eric!! :)

Ok where do I start? :cool:

Oh... yeah the race report...

Practice 2: 10th

Expected time. No surprises. Pretty confident with my race set-up anyway, so fairly happy with that result.

Quali: Watched

Good job Will!!! Too bad you went wide in one of the left-handers otherwise you would have had pole! :cool:

Race: 6th... until PC crash...:frown:...

Fairly good start, avoided the contact between Kimmo and Eric, got behind the ferraris with whom I spent the most time racing, either in front, behind or squeezed between the two. A spin from Joao, another from Abdul, it was just like trading places, lol.

Was 6th or 7th when I pitted for the first time on lap 19, went through my teammate Will who was finishing his pit and headed back on the track in 10th or 11th. That's when I understood there were a few one-stoppers. When I caught up with Martin, running in 7th before his stop I knew the 2-stopper strategy was the right one, especially since I knew hards were hard to get to temp and I felt like they lacked grip on a circuit where it's far too easy to spin. i managed to pass Martin, tailed by Abdul who slowly caught up to me and almost passed me in the last chicane before I was able to pass Martin in T1. Then Abdul pitted just as I caught up with my brother Eric as he got into the pits also for his one-stopper.

The rest of the second stint was uneventful. I pitted again, found myself in front of Mattia and about to let him through when I realized he was behind me in the ranks! Not something I was used to... lol... somehow I decided to unconsciously remedy to that by producing my one and only spin of the race in front of him in the last turn when I downshifted too fast, skidded and was not able to recover. Hopefully he managed to avoid me, but my brother was now just 3 seconds behind me and I was like "NO, NO, NO, you won't get me!!!"

But he was on a 1-pit strategy and I was able to pull away and I increased the gap to about 20 seconds while closing in on Joao who I guessed was also a one-stopper and experienced the same grip problems that my brother with the hards. I had the killer instinct, did not try to push too hard but focused on being very accurate, very consistent, refusing to go wide. I was 6th and 5th place was opening her arms to me... With 5 laps to go, I was 1.5 seconds behind Joao and gaining 0.5 to 1s per lap. You do the maths... :tongue:

My PC decided otherwise. :mad: 2nd PC crash of the year during a race, after Barcelona...:frown:

But it all does not matter: I had a great season in a great team with a great teammate!!! Thank you Will for all the fun I've had practicing and racing with you mate!!! and we got 3rd in the Team championships for the Semi-Pro!!! :D

Thanks to all the guys with whom I had the privilege to race this season and who always showed class, respect and dedication to a league so well organized that I don't think we realize how lucky we are. (Eric you owe me 20 bucks for this... lol)

Thank you Eric for organizing this league, for all your hard work and dedication!

Thank you also Douglas, Will, Mitch, Dave and all those who helped Eric in making this league the best league out there!!

See you all guys later on a track somewhere with engines roaring in the sunset... :thumb:

Verry strange things happend last night,and i am not living in area 51...
First,yesterday for more than 4 hours the power was down for no reason from what i know but came back in time to join the server....all good then...
After the server changed to warmup,i lost connection.I tryed for more then 7 times,but when the track was loading,the connection was droping....
Finaly i sayd to try 1 more time,but this time i couldnt join because sesion changed....and the connection worked fine after that.Damn wierd.
But the cherry on the top was the power down after 10 min for 10 sec....enough to lose the place on the server if i was there,so.....crap.

4 from 4

Ivan and Eurico was busy with work,Giorgos had some problem with hes video card and i was the last chance to save the team by beeng there.....but faith decided not to.....
Grats to all the drivers that was in the last race,and grats to podium.
Thanks to RD staff for helping as have fun in this envirement and thank you,Community of great people.
Respect to all.
And thank you team for support and confidence,great guys.

Race report

Q2: P2
I was way too cautious in my flying lap us result only P3 behind both main rivals Peter and Reik. Obviously we have to face the fact BRM McLarens were better prepared for this race and we do need a miracle in the race to be able to win teams champ.

Race: P2
I went off the line nicely. I jumped into Peters slipstream and tried to outbrake him approaching T1. I found just enough room between both McLarens. I got a small touch from behind slightly touching Peters car, but I luckily I was able to save the car and get better line into T1 behind Reik.

But due to some accident Reik spun and I couldn’t avoid the contact. As result I got damaged FL suspension and found myself in P4 behind both Wilsons and Peter.

At the end of first lap it looked like my damage wasn’t very bad as I was able to keep the leaders pace. So I decided stay out on the track, however as soon as Peter found clear track ahead of him it was obvious that due to my suspension damage my chances to win were gone.

So the rest of the race I focused to finish in P2. It wasn’t that easy though because I barely was able to keep constant gap with Tim, who’s race pace was really impressive.

Grats to Peter and BRM for well deserved victory :good:

I also want to say huge thanks to all my team mates – Arno, Chris, Anthony, Nico, Tim, Steve and everyone who helped me to win the drivers title :good:

This has been another great season and this league was absolutely fantastic with so many great drivers and competition this season was close like never before. Thank you guys for making me a stronger driver :). It was also my pleasure to see around my old friends from Presto :good:

Eric Kaczmarek, Ivo Simons, Ryan Callan, Dave Stephenson, Will Marquez, Jean-Michel Rucheton, Mitch Phillipi, Xose Estrada, Simon Smith, Keith Barrick, Gunthar Rowe, Douglas Aird, Nicolai Nicholson, Rune Bakke, Per Andersen, Steve Crossland, RaceDepartment, Mac-Corp, PSR TV !!! Thank you for this great league and fantastic season !!!
:good: :good: :good:

Well, this race went exactly as I hoped.
I didn't have a very good preparation, about 2 or 3 hours of practice, but I knew I had a good setup after the new things I learned about the setup as a result of the advice of other drivers in the last 2 rounds. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't know these things earlier, otherwise I maybe could have given Ventis more comeptition at the beginning of this season.

Q1: P1. I already quickly set a 1.26.2 and I knew I couldn't improve much anymore, and it was good enough for going through to Q2 with a gap of 0,3 sec to Ventis.

Q2: P1. I didn't have a perfect lap, but it was good enough for pole position with a 1.26.1. I was also happy Reik managed to get P2.

Race: I didn't have a good start. When approaching turn 1, Ventis and Reik were next to me, and I was completely on the outside.
Reik was spun by somebody, and he spun exactly in front of Ventis, I could avoid the accident because I was on the outside.
When I got back on track I was in 3rd position, with the Wilson brothers in front of me, who both had an amazing start.
I soon was close behind Joshua, but I think because he is in Australia there was a bit of lag, and I decided to stay patiently behind him, so I wouldn't hit him.
In lap 6 he spun when coming out of the corner, and I was now in P2. I quickly closed the gap with Jonathan, and in lap 9 we had a good battle in the final turns, but when coming out of the last turn, he slowed down and let me and Ventis pass. It was offcourse not necessary to let me pass, but as a result I was now in P1 with Ventis behind me in P2.
The gap did not increase much in the rest of the first stint, but after the pitstops my pace was almost 1 second per lap faster then that of Ventis, and the gap kept on increasing until the finish, and I finished 1st with a gap of almost 50 seconds to Ventis.
I was very happy I had a good pace in the final 2 races.

Congrats to Ventis and White Racing for the championship, you guys deserved it!
When I look at the standings we have equal points, but White Racing has more victories, so you will get the Team championship.

Thanks to everyone who made this championship possible!

Well, this race went exactly as I hoped.
I didn't have a very good preparation, about 2 or 3 hours of practice, but I knew I had a good setup after the new things I learned about the setup as a result of the advice of other drivers in the last 2 rounds. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't know these things earlier, otherwise I maybe could have given Ventis more comeptition at the beginning of this season.

Peter are you able to kindly elaborate on these settings you've found out? It'd be great for the not so fast drivers... of PM me if you don't want to share with everyone :D

Championship Points

For Peter :)

Round 1 - Interlagos

Ventis - 2nd and pole (1 + 20) - 21pts
Arno - Winner and fastest lap (25 + 1) - 26pts

Peter - 4th - 13pts
Tim - 5th - 11pts

Round 2 - Bahrain

Ventis - 2nd and fastest lap (20 + 1) - 21pts
Arno - 3rd - 16pts

Peter - 6th - 10pts
Reik - 4th - 13pts

Round 3 - Melbourne

Ventis - Winner and pole (1 + 25) - 26pts
Arno - DNF

Peter - 3rd - 16pts
Reik - 4th - 13pts

J.Wilson fastest lap but DNF, does he get the point as he did not complete 80% of the race; referring to Rules

Round 4 - Rescheduled half pts Abu Dhabi

Ventis - 5th and fastest lap (6 + 1) - 7pts
Arno - 13th - 1pt

Peter - 3rd - 8pts Guessing dropping this result (only driver to finish all races, well done) -8pts
Dragos - DNF

Round 5 - Sepang

Ventis - 2nd and pole (1 + 20) - 21pts
Anthony - 8th - 8pts

Peter - 3rd - 16pts
Reik - 7th - 9pts

Round 6 - Barcelona

Ventis - DID NOT RACE
Anthony - DNF

Peter - 2nd - 20pts
Reik - DNF

Round 7 - Silverstone

Ventis - Winner, pole and fastest lap (1 + 25 + 1) - 27pts
Arno - DNF

Peter - 3rd - 16pts
Reik - DNF

Round 8 - Istanbul

Ventis - 2nd and fastest lap (20 + 1) - 21pts
Anthony - DNF

Peter - Winner and pole (1 + 25) - 26pts
Reik - 3rd - 16pts Brought to my attention 25sec penalty from Round 7 should have been applied instead of +10 seconds (by log) here demoting to 4th(+15secs) -3pts

Round 9 - Nurburgring

Ventis - 2nd - 20pts
Chris - 5th - 11pts

Peter - Winner and pole (1 + 25) - 26pts
Reik - 4th - 13pts

Totals

White Racing - 226pts
Burning Rubber Motorsports - 215pts

Information gathered from

Results page; Note round 9 results are incorrect, Peter Poled.
http://www.racedepartment.com/supported/league.php?leagueid=5&type=introduction&menu=season

Penalties thread;
http://www.racedepartment.com/formula-pro-world-series/30261-fpws-s3-penalties-2.html

Rules and Regulations Regarding dropping worst result;
http://www.racedepartment.com/formu...ound-2-abu-dhabi-april-3rd-34.html#post513150

Formula Pro World Series Final Results

That's all folks!!!

After 9 hard-fought races on tracks all over the globe, the Formula Pro World Series have come to an end. Proud successor of the RDFOC league, the FPWS has shown once again how highly competitive its drivers were, and the overall level has consistently improved over the course of the season, making each new race a tougher challenge than the previous one.

Pro Division:

Congratulations to Ventis Didrihsons, last season's RDFOC champion, for conserving his Championship title and fending off an even tougher competition this year! In 9 races in the Pro Division, 5 different winners! In the end, Ventis clinches the championship thanks to a remarkable consistency: 2 race wins and 5 times 2nd, his worst result being a 5th place in Abu Dhabi. He tops Peter Duivelaar, ever consistent as well and boiling hot at the end of the season with consecutive wins in Turkey and Germany. Finally, Jamie Blewitt, the revelation of the Pro Division despite a difficult season-end, closes the podium. With 3 race wins and two 2nd places, he was for a long time the biggest threat for our champion, Ventis Didrihsons.

Final Driver Standings Season FPWS PRO Division: S3
1. Ventis Didrihsons: 164 points
2. Peter Duivelaar: 142 pts
3. Jamie Blewitt: 104 pts

The team championship has been dominated by White Racing and Burning Rubber Motorsport who both managed to clinch the constructor title! Both teams are tied for 1st place with 225 points!

Final Team Standings Season FPWS PRO Division: S3
1. White Racing (Arno Hoog, Ventis Didrihsons, Chris Jacque)
. Burning Rubber Motorsport (Peter Duivelaar, Tim McIver, Reik Major): 225 points
3. The Black Rebels I (Jamie Blewitt, Dariusz Swiderski): 128 pts

Semi-Pro Division:

An incredible season for Kevin Ledoux, new FPWS Semi-Pro Division champion! With 6 wins out of 9 races, Kevin has shown top class driving throughout the entire season. Undefeated for the whole second half of the season with 5 consecutive wins, Kevin is probably headed for the PRO division next season. He tops teammate Ivo Simons, author of an impressive season, winner in Melbourne and 7 times on the podium. Finally, João Andias, the metronome from Portugal, completes the top 3 with a season marked by 5 race podiums.

Final Driver Standings Season FPWS SEMI-PRO Division: S3
1. Kevin Ledoux: 172 points
2. Ivo Simons: 150 pts
3. João Andias: 115 pts

The Black Rebels domination has never been contested this season. From beginning to end, the top two drivers in the individual rankings never left any room for another team to contest the constructor title. Only the EndUrance Team managed to keep somewhat of a suspense alive with a solid 2nd place final result. Wheels of Fury closes the team championship podium with 3rd place.

Final Team Standings Season FPWS SEMI-PRO Division: S3
1. The Black Rebels I (Ivo Simons, Kevin Ledoux): 325 points
2. EndUrance Team (João Andias, Abdul Ahmed): 194 pts
3. Wheels of Fury (Will Marquez, Jean-Michel Rucheton): 157 pts

I thought I would try a 1 stop strategy on medium tyres, it was the last race so I wanted to try something different but it didnt really work out and I ended up in 10th, congrats to Kevin, Ivo and Joao and big thanks to Eric and the other organizers, roll on S4.

I thought I would try a 1 stop strategy on medium tyres, it was the last race so I wanted to try something different but it didnt really work out and I ended up in 10th, congrats to Kevin, Ivo and Joao and big thanks to Eric and the other organizers, roll on S4.

i think that if you go with hards you could finished in a better position.....i saw that hard worked pretty well.....but now i think that is too much late :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back