RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Points for both our drivers are fine from me.

Are there any drivers who'd be interested in running a team next season? If you're worried about making a livery, there are lots of us here who can make one for you if you just ask.

Well in the first year i was allowed to be a driver and a manager at the same time, thats the only way i would possibly imagine running a team again.

Wouldn't be the intention of the game i believe:redface:

Well in the first year i was allowed to be a driver and a manager at the same time, thats the only way i would possibly imagine running a team again.

Wouldn't be the intention of the game i believe:redface:
Better to be a driver/manager in a game than neither. It's up to Aidan really, but I'd love to see Online Racing return, with Ben Utzer at the wheel.

Better to be a driver/manager in a game than neither. It's up to Aidan really, but I'd love to see Online Racing return, with Ben Utzer at the wheel.
I already signed for BRT.
That would mean it would be like in S1, where i was manager for 1 team and driver for another. I guess in S1 it was an exception and it won't make much sense proceeding i another season.

But if there another opinion... ;)

I'd demand a breach-of-contract fee of 100.000$ if he doesn't drive for me.
zimbabve1.jpg

Driver managers are something we will look at, but it's easiest to have managers at their own teams instead of others. What happens if they can't fill their team? Then another manager needs to drive and we're getting sloppy.
Once we have a better idea of who we can get and what we can do, then we'll decide our course.

But we'll leave this discussion until the off season where I will get a list of participants that we can accurately see what we'll be doing.

Hopefully I'll get the results out today, but I'm going to be busy around the days that commentary is usually done so it may be another delay. Yes another :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back