RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh based on delays, and the fact that I want to look into some methods of getting a full comms box (i'll be testing, if anyone is on during the week I'll see if there is a preventative measure that can be used to continue with skype), the final race will just be pushed back.

I won't lie, I can see the writing on the wall with activity and it needs to be fixed. I need to get an idea about how many teams are taking part next season, if we're getting 9 or less guaranteed then the series will take a break until we can have a full grid. In the interests of statistics etc, a full grid is necessary, and no, sister teams isn't going to be an option.

DTK will be competing.

I don't know how well it would work, but if you streamed the race on Twitch, and we all met up on Skype and watched the Twitch stream and commentated over that if it would work?

JHR won't be returning for season 5. As much as I've enjoyed the series frankly I've pretty lost all motivation for anything GP4 related as of late so no point in me taking up a team slot.

I'll be there for next season anyways although I have to be frank and say that I've lost most of my motivation for this series mainly caused by that massive break we had. :unsure:

• Deleted member 161052

I have now decided that...Black Box will not continue for Season 5.

I think it has gotten to the point that GP4 games have become a bit straightforward and that it's time for refreshment. Sad thing is that most games that provided that refreshing factor have died too e.g. Milos' game, Tapio's game, Omer's game, Sasha's game.

I think the Forum Games section needs someone with a high level of motivation to moderate and first of all think of a new serie. Find out everything he needs to know before starting the game like Aidan did for this. Plus from what I've seen is that not as many people like to try out new games, I think Sasha's game only had like 8 competitors which is sad to see considering we have had a full grid of managers plus drivers for 3,5 seasons long! I might have exciting news about a new game but that will definitely take until the end of my final school year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Trophies