RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things
1) Who wants to help me with a test this week? I can work with some times, I would love to get 2-3 people if possible at least once.
2) Race on Saturday? Should the test be successful, lets fill that comms box again.

Also thinking that, all things considered, it might be best to aim for first/second week of January for S5 start.

Two things
1) Who wants to help me with a test this week? I can work with some times, I would love to get 2-3 people if possible at least once.
2) Race on Saturday? Should the test be successful, lets fill that comms box again.

Also thinking that, all things considered, it might be best to aim for first/second week of January for S5 start.
I can do Friday if you still haven't done it. Saturday is good for me too

Two things

Ah totally overseen it.

I have always time from Monday to Thursday from 16:30 til the night (german time)
Don't know what you plan to test and how i could help

Ah totally overseen it.

I have always time from Monday to Thursday from 16:30 til the night (german time)
Don't know what you plan to test and how i could help
It'll be to see if the game runs at a normal speed, unlike the snails pace of Japan that I had to deal with.

I've created a conversation with a load of people who might want to commentate on the last round of the season, where we fill the commentary box. If you haven' been added, tell me and I'll add you.

JOEL MAKES HIS MOVE
16 - Pacific - Race.png

soon tm

• Deleted member 161052

All on race BHP. It's time for a retirement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back