RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
brt-small-png.147463

-Completion-

We've reached it, with the signing of Stephan Böhner (@Smartbean). With a lineup consisting of 2 multiple race winners, one of them being the season 2 vice-champion, we're confident that we'll succeed. If not, we'll blame Renault.​

Which sponsors?
lol, nevermind that. Realized in the meantime that you had them before already, I just never had a proper look at your car :roflmao:. So it's rather the other way round.

Point about Renault stands though.

*beware, a personal opinion follows*
Only seen in sideview, but might be your best looking livery so far

Point about Renault stands though.

*beware, a personal opinion follows*
Only seen in sideview, but might be your best looking livery so far
Renault was decided a long time ago when I decided to basically recolour the Mild Seven livery onto the Sauber. I included the previous cars to show how this one is better :roflmao:

Renault was decided a long time ago when I decided to basically recolour the Mild Seven livery onto the Sauber. I included the previous cars to show how this one is better :roflmao:
Well, as BRT owns Renault it's extra income for us, so I guess it's sort of ok :laugh:. S3 had potential, but was ruined by the shape.

Well, as BRT owns Renault it's extra income for us, so I guess it's sort of ok :laugh:. S3 had potential, but was ruined by the shape.
S3 was limited by the template, so I didn't have enough space and freedom to ruin improve it. Seeing as there's no factory engine suppliers in FFG, I highly doubt you'll be getting any money from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back