RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 unread pages? Where?! I thought i've read them all :p

71b.jpg

31027769fe.jpg

After some time of consideration, it is decided that I will be retiring from the manager's position at 2KF1 Racing. This will of course happen at the end of the current season. There'll be more news to come as to who will take over my spot, and who the drivers will be during the next season. While it's been good to sit back and watch the team drivers at each track every week, I simply miss the thrill of the race!

On that note, I'm currently open for a driver's position next season. Bring it on!

I know, I know. I didn't yell out "ALL ON RACE HP/SKILL" in a post. It feels weird writing a post without saying it - hence this spoiler.

Announcement:

In today's press conference the CEO of Jawz GP made clear who their first driver of S5 will be. Some say he has the ability to fly during qualifying. Some say he likes to live in the mountains and study the history of cavemen. He's a rocket league expert as well, having learned from the very best. And now the time is there. We welcome:
M
A
N
O

We're looking forward having him at Jawz GP and a good cooperation.

I've got no idea what the meaning behind this is, and I think I don't wanna know it. Probably some "music" references
Ksi made a song quite a while ago named, you guessed it: Lamborghini. He basically raps about his lamborghini which has become quite popular.

I was going to look at his channel, but then I saw a video of him in a 2 seater formula car.
He was screaming as loudly as he could. Oh, I forgot to mention, he was still in the pitlane, and the limiter was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.1%