RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news!

Today some information regarding Jawz GP's future for next season has been leaked. One of the main points was the signing of two new drivers. Both had something to say to the press but not reveiling their true identity just yet.

Driver 1:
giphy.gif

Driver 2:
i_m-the-man.gif

We're also proud to announce that our tyre supplier will stay the Italian manufacturer Pirelli. We're hoping that they will be able to make the tyres at least a bit harder than the wet chewing gum we've had underneath our cars this season. More news later to come!

Breaking news!

Today some information regarding Jawz GP's future for next season has been leaked. One of the main points was the signing of two new drivers. Both had something to say to the press but not reveiling their true identity just yet.

Driver 1:
giphy.gif

Driver 2:
i_m-the-man.gif

We're also proud to announce that our tyre supplier will stay the Italian manufacturer Pirelli. We're hoping that they will be able to make the tyres at least a bit harder than the wet chewing gum we've had underneath our cars this season. More news later to come!
Nice and helpful hints, now we have to guess from those? :O_o:

Breaking news!

Driver 1:
giphy.gif

Driver 2:
i_m-the-man.gif

Milos and Jack L.?

On the silly season subject, does anyone need a new driver? If so inbox me.

I have a cracking CV filled with my glamour shots while being at Jawz, including a great one with me in the smoke created by the unreliable mess our engine was last season, plus I was a decent rookie in season two :D

Oh yeah, I won RPS once upon a time! Can't forget to add that to the CV!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 119 70.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 20.0%
  • Standard game content