RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
15ybzx2.jpg

Tonight, 20:00 CEST
Pls don't tell me you're gonna do what you told me yesterday you're gonna do. :giggle:

but.. what if I call @Joel both? :giggle:

I must say, even though I knew your lineup ever since Joel told me, I quite liked that presentation :thumbsup: Bit suprised though LG was not present as a car sponsor.

but.. what if I call @Joel both? :giggle:

I must say, even though I knew your lineup ever since Joel told me, I quite liked that presentation :thumbsup: Bit suprised though LG was not present as a car sponsor.
LG was nice enough to rent us this place. They will not be on the car though as their logo doesn't suit the color scheme, but they will support us behind the scenes

So guys, seeing as how I'm
out of a job next season, thanks to nobody in particular (ahem tim ahem)
I'm gonna go ahead and ask if anyone wants a driver, I have an extensive CV, including many DNFs and even some points (or maybe that was a dream, I'm not entirely sure).
So if anyone needs somebody to start GPs for them, then make tea for the pit crew in the second half of every race, I'm ya man :thumbsup:

So guys, seeing as how I'm
out of a job next season, thanks to nobody in particular (ahem tim ahem)
I'm gonna go ahead and ask if anyone wants a driver, I have an extensive CV, including many DNFs and even some points (or maybe that was a dream, I'm not entirely sure).
So if anyone needs somebody to start GPs for them, then make tea for the pit crew in the second half of every race, I'm ya man :thumbsup:

Damn, someone else is advertising now! :D

• Deleted member 161052

Official: Dhafin Rizki released frrom Black Box Racing
Black Box Racing have officially stated that their test driver, Dhafin Rizki, has been released from the team, appearing only 2 times in FP1. The manager has stated in an interview:
"I actually released him from the team on the day one month later after his latest activity. Idon't know why he would be absent again just after returning back. Maybe he's been committed to other interests, or is he just bumping in here and leaving again? I just don't bloody know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes