RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

wasn't I saying testing target 19th or higher?

@Aidan Keranen Not that it matters much for my result, but how did you get to a target of 4.5 for me? I get to 5.8 from the French GP Quali (14) + British GP Quali (3) + German GP Quali (4) + Dutch GP Quali (3) + Austrian GP Quali (6) + Hungarian GP Quali (5) = 35 / 6 = 5.83333

Just doing some cleaning up around our wiki page
(http://race-department-simulation-career.wikia.com/wiki/Formula_FG_Championship_Season_3)
Looking for Chassis names from @William Néron @Milos @Lesley Buurlage (I swear you two must have posted it somewhere..) @XenForo and @Jack Hunsley. Are they necessary? No. Are they nice to have and add to the series a bit? Yes.
Anyone, please feel free to take some time to make/update pages as well. If you're making a new page, know there are numerous infobox templates to help you along. Any questions can be easily directed to me, Tobi or Jim (probs the last two :roflmao:).

Expect a similar message at season end :laugh:

edit: oh yeah, engines as well! Don't just leave them as the manufacturer name, go find some specific engines, be creative, even just describe what type of engine it is (V6 turbo, V10, H16 etc), but keep it realistic too (i'll be strict on that too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes