RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing some cleaning up around our wiki page
(http://race-department-simulation-career.wikia.com/wiki/Formula_FG_Championship_Season_3)
Looking for Chassis names from @William Néron @Milos @Lesley Buurlage (I swear you two must have posted it somewhere..) @XenForo and @Jack Hunsley. Are they necessary? No. Are they nice to have and add to the series a bit? Yes.
Anyone, please feel free to take some time to make/update pages as well. If you're making a new page, know there are numerous infobox templates to help you along. Any questions can be easily directed to me, Tobi or Jim (probs the last two :roflmao:).

Expect a similar message at season end :laugh:

edit: oh yeah, engines as well! Don't just leave them as the manufacturer name, go find some specific engines, be creative, even just describe what type of engine it is (V6 turbo, V10, H16 etc), but keep it realistic too (i'll be strict on that too)
on the top of my head our car is named the RVN-01

I count three :O_o:

but to be honest, I don't actually remember I gave it a name. Or that you asked for it before.
Can I call it Jeff?

:roflmao:
Just referring to you and Lesley when I said the first part. And I'll be strict on engine types for instance. I am fairly sure that Playlife never made a H16 engine (for example), so I would take that off if it was the case. Just to make it a tad more realistic.

Also I think @William Néron went and did some work, cheers for that!

Belgium Practice Results
13 - Belgium - Practice.png

@Aidan Keranen
How is Andy's budget only 100? If I look at the performance picture I see he hasn't made buys for the last 4 races. And even if you DNF you should still get 50. So how can it only be 100? Maybe he made buys and his budget is actually 100 but I can't find that back in that performance image;)

@Aidan Keranen
How is Andy's budget only 100? If I look at the performance picture I see he hasn't made buys for the last 4 races. And even if you DNF you should still get 50. So how can it only be 100? Maybe he made buys and his budget is actually 100 but I can't find that back in that performance image;)
yeah that's a clerical mistake last round. He earned $100 and mistakenly that was used in the budget column instead of the 200+100=300 that was next to it.
Nothing missed :thumbsup:

2KF1 HOLD FRONT ROW
13 - Belgium - Qualifying.png

2KF1 Racing bounced back from a poor test session midweek to reclaim their spot at the front of the field in qualifying. Sigoulakis looked strong again in taking the pole, his seventh this season and moves him into second in all time poles behind Jack Hunsley.
Stephan Bohner occupied the contenders (rather than the pretenders) pole position in third, ahead of Utzer, Cornes, Rautavaara, Cocks and Ishikawa in a strong 3 rows. Brugman and Martins saw out the top 10.
Commentators Comments: Rain is forecast but it's hard to see past those in the middle of the top 10, Cornes especially. Rautavaara and Cocks do seem to be driving better at the moment however, so the time is nigh for them to make a real big move for the title. It's now or never.
Podium Tips: N. Cornes, J. Cocks, J. Rautavaara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back