RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
man-eating-popcorn.gif

edit: woah, Edge actually posted here for once! :confused:

• Deleted member 161052

Unless you stop your drivers ramming mine of the circuits and being annoying with useless facts, i don't see why i should end it
I don't see my drivers ramming you again. If you see I'm annoying you, I'll try to be less annoying to you. If you don't see you should end the feud, let me try to explain: You were angry at Vimal Ana for colliding with Pablo Diehl. Vimal did apologize to you and Pablo after the incident. If your drivers wanna try ramming mine off the circuits, you'll know what I will react.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see my drivers ramming you again. If you see I'm annoying you, I'll try to be less annoying to you. If you don't see you should end the feud, let me try to explain: You were angry at Vimal Ana for colliding with Pablo Diehl. Vimal did apologize to you and Pablo after the incident. If your drivers wanna try ramming mine off the circuits, you'll know what I will react.
Why, it's just banter. It's not like you can do anything about GP4, it does what it wants

JAMIE DEFENDS HUNGARIAN WIN
12 - Hungary - Race.png

Jamie Cocks made it two from two in Hungary as he successfully defended his winning form from last season. In a race that was surprisingly lacking any real action once the race progressed, Cocks was merciless as he cleanly dispatched all in front of him after starting tenth. With a late electrical problem hitting Nathan Cornes, Cocks gained 21 points on his countryman, as well as N-Tech gaining 9 very valuable points in the constructors championship.
Ben Utzer scored his third points finish of the season with second ahead of Takahiro Yamaguchi, scoring his second podium of the season. While Yamaguchi clearly had pace and benefitted from people hitting problems ahead of him early, he was well too far behind to really challenge. Utzer on the other hand started off great, but was reeled in and then promptly left for dust.
Behind, Takuma Ishikawa finally scored points again, a very important 12 points after Cornes' struggles. Keeping both Joel Rautavaara and Harry Costello behind is a great effort for the struggling Japanese driver. Daniel Harvey took the black DTK to seventh, keeping Cornes behind him in eighth. Tapio Rinneaho scored two points for Falcon at their home track and Pablo Diehl took the final point for Ravenwest.
Sharp was eleventh, with Brugman, Ana and Graham close behind. Laskey was 15th, ahead of Josh Noack who made his full time return. Rui Martins and James McNamara were a lap down after the two were involved in an early incident with Sigoulakis and Rautavaara as well.
Bohner was looking good to challenge for top 5 until he had engine problems. Sigoulakis, Reed and Mishra suffered similar fates.
Next round is from the fantastic Spa-Francorchamps on New Years Eve. Marketplace closes 10am Thursday AEDT. Another test at Silverstone is also this week, to have your buys be eligible, you must make them by 10am Tuesday AEDT. At this moment in time, the race will go ahead as planned. Worst case scenario, there might be a small delay on the broadcast.

RDFIA Press Conference

@Jamie Cocks Another win for you today, what it is about this circuit that you like?
@Benutzername After some pre-race arguing, everything went well for you today?
@T.Yamaguchi Another podium for you today, making a lot of passing on a track that isn't known for it. Happy with this?

Press Paddock
@William Néron Both cars were looking strong, shame that only one car made the distance?
@DarkElf12 Happy to be back racing properly?
@TTupsi Happy to bring a decent result in front of so many Falcon fans today?
@Matt Bailey Two cars in the points, but was the electrical problem a race long problem?
@James McNamara @Manolis Sigoulakis What was going through your minds as you collided with each other?

A surprising result for us really, did not expect Hungary to be a strong track for us so all credit to Takahiro for getting us onto the podium. At the very least it gives us a lot to look forward to at Spa and Monza...

Also christ it has to be said, this season is absolutely flying by! Haven't got long to sneak our debut win!

+4 Race BHP

JAMIE DEFENDS HUNGARIAN WIN

@Benutzername After some pre-race arguing, everything went well for you today?
Yeah, i had some talks with my manager beforehand. Beside that, no problems in the race. Since Canada every race had some unfortunate events within it, there wasnt even one clean race, i retired in every race beside of germany, which basically coutns as retirement. I am pleased to see that i am still competitive straight away.
On the other hand i am majorly disappointed: I've beaten Joel basically in every practice session, in every qualifying session and when i have had a clean race, i always had top results. Without the trouble i wouldn't be 10th, but at least be in a similar position as Joel is, if not better.
But i have to take it as it is, the team will switch the focus on Joel because of the championship situation. This champagne has a bittersweet taste today.

BHP from Omer-race
+4 race bhp from team buys
we'll save the 100$

@Joel, you'll be the one subbed this time in FP1, I feel like I have to give that one back to Ben, despite the championship positions.

General Impression:
Solid but predictable race, not much spectacular overtakes to see, but at the front Cocks really stole the show.

Drivers view:
"F***#%!!@ another technical failure. I did know at the pit stop that there was something wrong. I had to drive in safe-mode for the remainder of the race, which is why I dropped off the back of Cornes so quickly. But it was not enough, we had to retire the car yet again. From now on, focus will be fully on the next season."

Upgrades:
Budget: $100
Income: $50
Saving
Total of Expenses: $0
Remaining Budget: $150

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 807
CoF: 4375
Quali Skill: 16130
Race Skill: 16260
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 60 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 39 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 42 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.7%