RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Write it like that then. At the moment he can have the extra $1000
I'm not sure if you're telling me he has $1000 extra, because if you are you are making a very, very big mistake.
It will be changed, whether soon on by S4 it won't matter. I've stated how much Josh has, maybe you should get him to turn up for once.

CORNES CONQUERS OSTERREICHRING
View attachment 115366
Nathan Cornes got his title bid back on track with a massive win in a destructive race at the Osterreichring.

Press Paddock
@Matt Bailey Again a good day and a bad day at the same time, are you seeing positives or negatives today?

Both. It sux that @Takuma Ishikawa suffered the same fate as most other drivers this round, but it's great that Cornes won again.

It will be interesting to see how these next couple of races go, I believe they will determine the season.

Razor-Logo.png
+3 R-HP

oh and btw Ben will be off in FP1 again for Omer... seeing I am forced to repeat this message for the rest of the season I cba to put it in private

consider yourself informed :D

we discussed this ages ago mate ;)
Only thing related to that:
"might be worth it starting team orders at the moment, Ben's season is going terribly wrong and Joel can maybe win the title. He sure needs help for the "mission impossible".
Ben, if you agree, you can buy +1 race bhp, if you don't do whatever you want"

I did that. Buying team parts. There was noothing about having my own values reduced in every practice session from now on.
Always nice to have cleared stuff like that in that way in the public thread, but if you want it like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes