RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razor-Logo.png
Press Paddock
@Matt Bailey A good day or a missed opportunity?
While adding a digit to a stat is always nice, we met our team objectives today and extended our lead in the constructors championship so it was a good day.
It's also good to see Takuma back on form, only just edged out by the reigning champion (nothing to be ashamed of). Good race by Nathan too with the fastest lap, just needed more oomph to get by that JHR Porshe. That and the RD Ferrari were looking really good down the straights.

+4 R-HP

Last edited:
General Impression:
Dijon made its impact once again with people going 3 wide along the straight. This season that's resulted in more carnage though as Harvey, Utzer and Rautavaraa spun off into turn one in a weird domino-effect like way and later on Brugman and Reed did the same.

At the front it was Cocks who kept the record at Dijon straight for N-Tech by winning his first race of the season with a clever undercut at the second pit stop to clear Ishikawa who in turn drove a very solid race to take his first podium spot of the season. In third Rinneaho seems to step up his game firmly after his second third spot finish in a row.

Behind the podium spots the performance of the JHR drivers Mishra and Jamaguchi need to be mentioned, they drove a hell of a race with Mishra lap after lap keeping the championship leader Cornes behind.

Drivers view:
"Not a good weekend at all. A weak qualifying performance followed by a promising race start which was then nullified by an electrical problem. Luckily this time the problem could be fixed in the pits with a hard reset of the car and I could continue and get more data for the team, which is all I could do driving anonymously at the back because of the extra stop I had to make.

I do have to congratulate Jamie with his win though, keeping the N-Tech colours fly sky high at Dijon for a second year running.

Summarizing though, it's a wasted weekend for me personally, but hopefully the team has got the valuable data they needed to stop my car from braking down."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $50
+5 Quali Skill ($50)
Total of Expenses: $50
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 802
CoF: 5075
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16200
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

These figures already include Néron's team buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes