RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd normally would be great, but when Cornes is winning every goddamn race including this one, it's not great. That pass in the first half where Cornes just flew past Joel (somehow.. its not like our engine is that bad cmon) was the race winning overtake.
I must say, I don't know where Razor/Cornes is getting this speed from.

Donald you freaking legend!! Get in there, first thing to be happy about this season. I just feel for Andy, this isn't what both of us wanted to happen sadly!:unsure::thumbsdown:

It still didn't offer as much overtaking as there should have been. With Ana and Sigoulakis colliding like that somewhere else, the pack behind would have been shuffled massively. In the end, it just came down to strategy.

Uh haven't watched the race yet, bit isn't andy slightly overreacting?
Please don't kill me @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham

In my opinion no. Here's the thing. I haven't featured in the second part of a race yet. I've had a retirement every time. I am getting no money. I have nothing to compete with. Donald is getting good points and money and soon I won't be able to beat him. I have to save if i stand a chance of having enough money for next season (which I won't)

In my opinion no. Here's the thing. I haven't featured in the second part of a race yet. I've had a retirement every time. I am getting no money. I have nothing to compete with. Donald is getting good points and money and soon I won't be able to beat him. I have to save if i stand a chance of having enough money for next season (which I won't)
I really wish our car can have a troublefree weekend next time, though I keep telling that myself and still it never happens:(

Well now that i've watched the race I get why andy is unhappy. I'm not enjoying this slow start either, I either have decent pace and crash out, or I have bad pace and finish. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that this is my first forum game so i'm going to try to figure out what i'm doing wrong.

you should've mentioned the currency. You only gave me a number.
that'll be 900 Dollarydoos!
9rCkNfl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back