RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
54900992.jpg

Announcement

British driver Andy Graham has announced that he'll leave Jawz at the end of the season after he is pissed off after a fourth retirement in a row with 'ONE OF THE MOST RELAIBLE ENGINES' I STILL AM WAITING TO FEATURE IN FRIKING PART TWO FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Also I will quit immediately if I retire next round

Last edited:
@Aidan Keranen why is the calendar in the WDC race-by-race different to the "Calendar" calendar?
probably not changed from last season tbh

This is why we complained about COTA guys. Road America and Indy were much better races as there were overtakes happening. Please don't vote it in again next season.
I think it gets better and proves worthy of it's spot in the second half.
Announcement

British driver Andy Graham has announced that he'll leave Jawz at the end of the season after he is pissed off after a fourth retirement in a row with 'ONE OF THE MOST RELAIBLE ENGINES' I STILL AM WAITING TO FEATURE IN FRIKING PART TWO FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Also I will quit immediately if I retire next round
I'll just put in my two cents and say this: whoever told you the Ferrari engine was reliable was lying to you. 4800 isn't great in any terms, it's basically right in the middle of the overall range of all engines, and remarkably it's only 5 COF less than the maximum that a T1 engine can be. Otherwise I feel for you, you were definitely on for points I think this race :unsure:

Last edited:
Well, this has been a good first half! Meanwhile, one half of Manolis wants to get closer to James, the other half wants to hold everyone up to let James pull away and have a good lead when I inevitably get overtaken :p

Can't wait for the rest of the race, shame I have to go to school before I watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back