RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh waiit........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
latest

@Aidan Keranen how does the classification work? Is it the moment when the #1 enters lap 47 or when the last car on the current lap enters lap 47 or something?

• Deleted member 161052

5 out of 10 finishers? Well, that's a null-resulted Null Grand Null. :roflmao:

this is so bulls*** :thumbsdown:
so the race is red flagged just the two leaders came in for their stops, and Utzer would've been promoted to points.
Brilliant, what a fantastic race. Not.

ps: well done Cornes on winning the championship

Before the videos were up I had to agree with Jimmy that the race should be red flagged.
Nice and clean so far, just try to stay out of trouble you little AI avatar of me :whistling:
Finished 6th when the red flag would have been waved and oddly enough finished 6th in the race results as well :laugh:
It was a comical and weird bug to witness indeed. And after seeing the whole race I think Aidan was spot on to call the red flag after 46 completed laps :thumbsup:

So the results I've called at the completion of the 46th lap by Car 15 (Cornes). This does provide a small problem as Car 18 (Costello) spun after the start of Lap 47 by the leader, but not before they completed lap 46 themselves. This is why it now becomes harder to red flag any earlier than this, as there was a legitimate change of position. At first I had Car 18 in 12th, but seeing that they started lap 46 ahead of Car 10 (McNamara) they will be classified in 11th.
Nonetheless, this is the result that I was able to get:
03 - South Africa - Race.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering