RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, thats absolutely ridiculous :cautious::O_o:
That was quite embarassing to read

Creating a "rivalry" just to have a rivalry is no rivalry at all. It's just incredibly silly, childish, useless, senselss.
Why should that be "news"?

I don't get it...

A rivalry comes throughout a long period of time, due to reasons - Close battles on track, maybe leading to collisions, conflicts, maybe different opinions on several topics.
Everything else is just bu*****t - Come on guys....

:coffee:

Creating a "rivalry" just to have a rivalry is no rivalry at all. It's just incredibly silly, childish, useless, senselss.

I don't get it...

A rivalry comes throughout a long period of time, due to reasons - Close battles on track, maybe leading to collisions, conflicts, maybe different opinions on several topics.

I have to agree with you on that one, at first I thought it looked like a joke, but when thinking again it really does sound horsecrap to "create" a rivalry.

I have to agree with you on that one, at first I thought it looked like a joke, but when thinking again it really does sound horsecrap to "create" a rivalry.
I was suprised to see that you signed a rivalry at all :roflmao:

but it could also be a bad choice of words. As it is though, can only agree with everyone else here.

I was suprised to see that you signed a rivalry at all :roflmao:

but it could also be a bad choice of words. As it is though, can only agree with everyone else here.
That's what getting caught up in the moment does with a person:unsure:, and reading Andy's post it does sound a bit overreacted tbh. It was also not my meaning to sign a rivalry. Guess a bad pick of words brings up the animal inside of someone and just starts posting something just to hope getting agree ratings. That's what I think is senseless. Be a man and then say it to the person itself in a convo e.g.:cautious::x3:

But as I don't want this to be a huge discussion I'll keep my mouth closed from now on:coffee:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

EDIT: banter.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't get it...

Oi man y u hating, even if it's silly (which I think too) just let them do it (I mean you can't stop them from doing it so it's not usefull to make a post about it which later on will be forgotten and everything will fizzle out;)

Oi man y u hating, even if it's silly (which I think too) just let them do it (I mean you can't stop them from doing it so it's not usefull to make a post about it which later on will be forgotten and everything will fizzle out;)
Of course, if one wants to do that, fine, but i still just wanted to make clear how silly it would be.

-

And maybe we should just close that topic, almost 2 pages about that. For myself at least, i dont want to read several pages of such things in this wonderful thread. Each on their own though...

• Deleted member 161052

Driftslide Racing's sneek peak for their Season 4 car
Driftslide Racing Season 4 Sneek Peak.PNG

Driftslide Racing has shown their sneek peak of their Season 4 car. It will feature a lighter blue and gray, meanwhile some colours behind it might be a sign to their new engine supplier...Their engine supplier is yet to be announced, but experts are rumouring that they are "colours from an engine supplier".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes