RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, such a great end to the season. Absolutely skied my expectations looking at where we were at the start of the season. Thanks @Timmieturner12 for letting me drive for this team and let's make next year even better:thumbsup:. Also welcome to @The_Laskinator let's hope we won't have any circumstances like Vettel-Webber in Turkey 2010:roflmao:, but I doubt that

Finally, thanks to @Aidan Keranen for hosting this amazing season!

Wow, such a great end to the season. Absolutely skied my expectations looking at where we were at the start of the season. Thanks @Timmieturner12 for letting me drive for this team and let's make next year even better:thumbsup:. Also welcome to @The_Laskinator let's hope we won't have any circumstances like Vettel-Webber in Turkey 2010:roflmao:, but I doubt that

Finally, thanks to @Aidan Keranen for hosting this amazing season!
we gonna be the dream team, man like @Timmieturner12 shall lead us to glory!

• Deleted member 161052

Driftslide Racing News Roundup!
  • CONFIRMED: @Vimal Ana has been dropped by the team. That means @Mane Goddard is promoted to a race seat for next season, as he was the team's test driver.
  • CONFIRMED: Driftslide will go for Bridgestone tyres next season.
  • RUMOURED: As Driftslide have been in talks with various engines for an official partnership next year, the rumours are still emerging. Toyota, Renault, Ford, Mugen, Peugeot and the Tier 3 engine "yet to be told" has been in talks with the team, and are the highest rumoured.
  • RUMOURED: Driftslide Racing might seek a rivalry with someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Driftslide Racing News Roundup!
  • CONFIRMED: @Vimal Ana has been dropped by the team. That means @Mane Goddard is promoted to a race seat for next season, as he was the team's test driver.
  • CONFIRMED: Driftslide will go for Bridgestone tyres next season.
  • RUMOURED: As Driftslide have been in talks with various engines for an official partnership next year, the rumours are still emerging. Toyota, Renault, Ford, Mugen, Peugeot and the Tier 3 engine "yet to be told" has been in talks with the team, and are the highest rumoured.
  • RUMOURED: Driftslide Racing might seek a rivalry with someone!
Wanna start a war? I mean now that Vimaldonado is gone I can take the risk:p:D

• Deleted member 161052

EDIT: Nah, I don't see any rivalry there...

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering