RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to know your percentage in "i'll quit" and actually quitting compared to the eprcentage of Milos.

Did Milos actually quit one time? :O_o::roflmao:
Think I'm at 75%, 1xgptcc 2xffg. My rFS4 quit was ignored by @Jimlaad43 :laugh:

How big is the rage quit clause? And did you manage to avoid a massive compensation fee by choosing a car shape for next season that isn't insanely ugly? :roflmao:
I'd say I know how to get a contract to my conditions :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess they could come on as a minor sponsor next season, the livery is still being finalised.

Last edited:
Schweppes 2KF1 Racing Team
2KF1 Racing would like to thank Tobi Kederer for his help during Season 3 as a test driver and would like to wish him well in his future endeavours at JHR.

Jawz rebranded into ATP Racing

You heard it right, Jawz GP won't enter S4, instead the team has been taken over and is now called ATP Racing (Association of Tennis Professionals). The team has been able to sign some new sponsors, although some sponsors liked to stay within the team such as Siemens. ATP Racing will be driving with a Lamborghini engine next season and will have various sponsors such as Telefonica, Telmex, Barclays and Johnny Walker. There are also some speculations that ATP Racing will use the Michelin tyres for next season but that is yet to be confirmed. Drivers who will be driving this car are Donald Brugman and Jack Laskey.

ATP 1.PNG

ATP 2.PNG

ATP 3.PNG

Car Shape: Ferrari 1997
Car Painter: @Lesley Buurlage (Thanks to him for painting this car):thumbsup:

Apex are gonna need to change colours :roflmao:
1) why?
2) we are, actually :roflmao:

edit: but seriously, I see nothing wrong with two blue cars. Our cars have been moving towards a darker blue since the beggining, and the S4 car will feautre a significant portion of black as well. But even if we had somehow got the same colors. As the constructors' champs I can bet nobody will be stealing my color scheme in the standings for at least one season :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%