RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't lie, a little bit of me was hoping for more considering our quality positions but another podium is a good result after out horror show in Monza.

Looking to close the season off with at least one more podium.

+ 2 Quality/Quali BHP

Press Paddock:
@Smartbean 4th for you, looking to next year and maybe something better, definitely something new in regards to a teammate?
"4th, a very good result. And I earned a very decent bag of cash with this result once again. Saying that, I think I'm in a good position for next season.

Not particularly looking for something 'better' as I'm in a championship contending team right here at N-Tech, so something better is hard to find. Something different might be on the cards at some point, but not now as I will be staying at N-Tech for (at least) next season.

In regards to my departing teammate I have to say I'm sorry to see him leave. He's been a good sport and we had a cracking season last time round, all the best to his managerial campaign. As for the driver coming in, they have big boots to fill, but I have no doubt Néron will get someone in who is up to the job."

Upgrades:
Budget: $500
Income: $450
+15 Race Skill
Total of Expenses: $150
Remaining Budget: $800

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 814
CoF: 4375
Quali Skill: 16130
Race Skill: 16285
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys (if he makes any that is).

Last edited:
In regards to my departing teammate I have to say I'm sorry to see him leave. He's been a good sport and we had a cracking season last time round, all the best to his managerial campaign. As for the driver coming in, they have big boots to fill, but I have no doubt Néron will get someone in who is up to the job."

Thanks @Smartbean and @William Néron for having me in N-Tech for the past two seasons. It's been a great run, but I feel my racing years are coming to an end :roflmao: Good luck in the next season!

Also, while I'm hanging around the market, I'll just blow all of my money onto more race skill :D

• Deleted member 161052

Mane Goddard will replace Vimal Ana at Phillip Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.9%