RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess that's gg for Joel then. Mishra also will blits past everyone and win with about 20 million seconds. Oh and I guess Donald did an awesome job too!:thumbsup:

Beaten 2kf1 the third time in quali - Stunning, seeing tha only Tapio managed to snatch another non 2kf1 pole this seaon.

Anywaay, pace will be good in the race, i just hope for no accidents, spins, failures.

Ravenwest unveils S4 title contender
Ravenwest has, with still 2 races remaining in the 3rd season of formula fg, unveiled their car for the 4th season. after a decent first run this season, Ravenwest aims for better results in their 2nd season with a new engine supplier and pirelli tyres.
so yeah, here you are
axlhew.png

@Aidan Keranen yes i know i actually had the f643 for next season, but this looks way better so the 643 is up for grabs again

Last edited:
Ravenwest has, with still 2 races remaining in the 3rd season of formula fg, unveiled their car for the 4th season. after a decent first run this season, Ravenwest aims for better results in their 2nd season with a new engine supplier and pirelli tyres.
so yeah, here you are
axlhew.png
McLaren 2006?

you got it! actually i wanted the 2007 one because i recently found a photo of myself with that one, but this one looks pretty similar
I know the shape because I have chipped the rear wing and removed the airbox winglets (after many rolls) on my 2007 Lewis Hamilton Scalextric car, which has the 2007 livery painted on the 2006 shape [/Nerd]

so yeah, here you are
axlhew.png

@Aidan Keranen yes i know i actually had the f643 for next season, but this looks way better so the 643 is up for grabs again
You seriously did not just use a dutch tractor brand on your wing end plates:cautious:.
Ah well guess it only makes the car slower so I'm fine with it:laugh:

So Windows update decided to ignore anything I told it to do and shut down the computer halfway through the first video upload. Thankfully I was half awake earlier today, rebooted, and restarted the upload from that point. Part 2 is currently on it's way up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back