RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know why JHR is so OP. Bribing your way up the top @Jack Hunsley
jeez.PNG

Anyways, enough of the ragequitting thing as we all know it's fake, I'll announce my drivers instead.

ART Announces new driver lineup!
The currently in-form team Apex Racing has taken the opportunity to unveil their new revised driver lineup.
The lineup will, for now, see no test driver, while current test driver Said will be promoted into the race seat, to fill in for the departure of Ben Utzer. Rautavaara will continue for a fourth season with the team, remaining loyal as ever.

oh no worries, I was thinking of leaving anyways
So should I be organising a new team for Suzuka? :p

But if you seriously think it's just you, you're wrong, we had it too many times at the start of the season, I can't afford for people to, while I admit they are trying to do the right thing, give the wrong answer (as above) and then confuse those that asked or are involved that they don't do what they are able to. If Vimal now doesn't use that skill, what you've done is successfully talk him out of using what he is allowed to. You may not have meant it, but whether intentional or not, we can't let this just happen.
That's my reasoning. It's very simple, if you're going to answer questions, be informed, give the right answer. Then you'll have no problem from me.

Everyone in the first post that has skill to the left of their names have unused bonus skill from one or both tests. They can be used any time before the end of the season.

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS
15 - Japan - Qualifying.png

Apex might have celebrated Ben Utzer's pole, the first in 7 races for the team, but it can't have lasted long as the realisation that their championship contender in Joel Rautavaara is starting 15th after a Monsoon-esque qualifying session at Suzuka.
Seeing 2KF1 miss out entirely from the front row is something that hasn't been seen once this season, instead Harry Costello will line up on the front row, with Rui Martins in 3rd and the championship leader Nathan Cornes sneaking himself into 4th. Indeed, around halfway through the session, Rautavaara was holding top spot, Cornes just behind, but as the track dried, the Australian stayed with the pace while Rautavaara slid off it.
Oorjit Mishra has a great chance today from 5th, alongside Donald Brugman. Also there, Daniel Harvey, Stephan Bohner, Tapio Rinneaho and Vimal Ana make up the ten. Manolis Sigoulakis can be found in 12th, Rautavaara 15th alongside Cocks, while McNamara, Ishikawa and Yamaguchi are 18th-19th-20th.
Commentators Comments: We were expecting a straightforward qualifying, and we missed that by a hell of a lot. This session is big, championship big. Rautavaara is 11 spots behind Cornes already. All of the top 4 teams have one driver in the top 8 and one in the bottom 8. It's absolutely astounding. But the big picture is this: Rautavaara has to beat Cornes. He's 53 points behind and only 50 to go after this. He has to make moves, he has to be clean, he has to hope that the 'R' word (reliability) doesn't impact him. He has 40 laps to beat Cornes today or it's over.
And as if that wasn't enough, we've been given notice of the upcoming whether. Better get your umbrellas...
Podium Tips:
O. Mishra, B. Utzer, N. Cornes (+championship).

Apex might have celebrated Ben Utzer's pole, the first in 7 races for the team, but it can't have lasted long as the realisation that their championship contender in Joel Rautavaara is starting 15th after a Monsoon-esque qualifying session at Suzuka.
that.
exactly that.
guess all focus is on constructors' now

though damn I forgot the FP again.. I even told Joel to get the penalty and I saw that.. shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%