RD Formula FG Championship Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, seems I already missed 6 pages on this thread. Anyway, I'm very surprised with the figures of the Honda engine, that's a very welcome sight.

Sponsor:
D2

Upgrades:
Budget: $1000
Contract/Income: $150
+75 Race Skill ($750)
+25 Quali Skill ($250)
+20 Race Variance ($100)
+10 Quali Variance ($50)

Total of Expenses: $1150
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 781
Race BHP: 789
CoF: 4940
Quali Skill: 16025
Race Skill: 16075
Quali Variation: 260
Race Variation: 270

Already taken Néron's team buy into account.

EDIT: @Aidan Keranen In the first post under Calender it says in the text that the season will end at the Japanese Grand Prix, though the excel sheet below states that the Brazilian Grand Prix is the final GP of the season. Which one is correct?

Last edited:
Ahh, seems I already missed 6 pages on this thread. Anyway, I'm very surprised with the figures of the Honda engine, that's a very welcome sight.

Sponsor:
D2

Upgrades:
Budget: $1000
Contract/Income: $150
+75 Race Skill ($750)
+25 Quali Skill ($250)
+20 Race Variance ($100)
+10 Quali Variance ($50)

Total of Expenses: $1150
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 781
Race BHP: 789
CoF: 4940
Quali Skill: 16025
Race Skill: 16075
Quali Variation: 260
Race Variation: 270

Already taken Néron's team buy into account.

EDIT: @Aidan Keranen In the first post under Calender it says in the text that the season will end at the Japanese Grand Prix, though the excel sheet below states that the Brazilian Grand Prix is the final GP of the season. Which one is correct?

Brazil

Sponsor: D2 (Race) / D5 (Quali)
Buys:
- Quali: $700
- Race: $300

Just one sponsor mate

Guys, does anyone have a problem if I look at changing the values of either D2 or D7. On analysis, having two sponsors for the same amount but vastly different risk levels doesn't seem right. My proposition is to either increase D2 by $50, or to decrease D7 by $50. Nothing overly massive about the change but enough to look at it.
I call on the team managers to vote on this, discuss this. If I feel there isn't enough push to change this before the season, it will be a S3 change instead. Naturally if it did change, drivers can still change sponsors before Round 1.

I'd rather increase D2 by 50$, but then pole position isn't really effective anymore so that should be increased by 50$ too in that case.

Rather reduce D7 imo. Pole should have a bigger worth than points. And it's not that big of an achievement to improve from 19th to 18th or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back