RD Formula FG Championship Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, D7 does seem a very good deal compared to D2. Good idea to lower D7 by $50, rather than up D2 by $50 because of what Milos said; then the risk v reward balance between D2 and D4 becomes unbalanced.

I know why I gave D7 $200 as well, not every team can improve positions (e.g. qualify 6th finish 8th=no money)
So I know why, but I don't think that it is a great idea for that amount.

But if I don't see enough agreement from managers then it stays as is for this season

I know my opinion is worthless but I would decrease D7 by $50, if you increase D2 by $50 it is as high as pole, and pole is a little bit harder to accomplish than actually getting points.

In my opinion, D7 is OP as it is nearly worth as much as getting into the top half, while you could improve one space in last and still get 2000, which isn't very fair, money wise ;)

Still, doesn't stop you from reaping the rewards when you do start there ;(
the point is that teams that are going to start last still have something to gain, the whole point of FFG is that no matter how fast or slow your car is, you can make yourself some income and have a good season, and accomplish goals. If it were to be just for the fast ones, then the season becomes simply luck, no real strategy or skill involved at all.

Right, I am making a snap decision that D7 is going to be reduced to $150 effective immediately.
If this impacts you in any way, feel free to redo your buys and/or sponsor choice before the market close. Regulations will be updated immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 12.1%