RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

2KF1
+2 race HP

Keranen
+20 race skill

Also, 2KF1 have all but signed a second driver for S2 of FFG. Full announcement will come closer to the end of the season, to respect that they are still racing at another team right now.

TyWKxGf.png

N-TECH Mid-season press conference

N-Tech had a promising debut during the first few races, how as it come to this situation you are in right now?

We had a great debut, thanks to the hard work of everyone in the team and our supplier. Our current situation is the result of, maybe, a bad direction in the development of the car at one point, snowballing and leading us here.

What would that "bad direction" be you think?
Well, maybe we focused a bit too much on building a reliable car, not that is was a bad choice at the time, but we may have been a bit... Overzealous, leading us to neglect other spheres.

Would you hold Supertec responsible for any of this?
...Next question...

I will say it another way, do you believe, you and your supplier, kind-of went lazy because of what looked like the best engine on the grid before the season?
I would not say lazy, I will just answer by saying that yes, we neglected certain area we should have not.

Do you have any plan for the rest of the season? You did say you were aiming to be part of the top 10 on a regular basis, is this still your goal?
We aim at making a come back in the front-mid pack of course, all our energy will be aimed at this, and we hope that the NOR-01c which will run its first lap next weekend will help us achieve that. So yes, we still hold on that goal as of now.

Team buy:

+5 Qual BHP

10877838_748424038581858_2067890027_n.jpg

Im creating a new f1 car in rfactor ... When finished converted to GP4

Monster Mercedes sell the car for Falcon racing team for next season and keep monsters manager @Márk Lintner : Falcon Matador Racing Team is speaking about changin the engine for tier 3 engine (low cost for more hp) : and negotiate with 2 Monster Mercedes drivers: @Tom_Tpb and @Leslie10

And when i can sell Monster Mercedes to my brother or Leslie when he want it (OMR next season).
I repeat when i can.Or who want it but (cant paint to Monster car)

how do you plan to convert an rFactor car to GP4? :roflmao: I heard those can have bugs sometimes. Also keep in mind Aidan doesn't have the same car shape.
What car shape is that though? By the front wing I can only guess it's based on a Sauber late 90's-early 00's. 3-grooves tell me it's from 1998, so Sauber 1998. Am I right? :D

how do you plan to convert an rFactor car to GP4? :roflmao: I heard those can have bugs sometimes. Also keep in mind Aidan doesn't have the same car shape.
What car shape is that though? By the front wing I can only guess it's based on a Sauber late 90's-early 00's. 3-grooves tell me it's from 1998, so Sauber 1998. Am I right? :D

I mean skin ....i did this on monster ;-) and yes is on sauber 1998 but i change nose and back wing and then i create skin to gp4 what i did on monster

10877838_748424038581858_2067890027_n.jpg

Im creating a new f1 car in rfactor ... When finished converted to GP4

Monster Mercedes sell the car for Falcon racing team for next season and keep monsters manager @Márk Lintner : Falcon Matador Racing Team is speaking about changin the engine for tier 3 engine (low cost for more hp) : and negotiate with 2 Monster Mercedes drivers: @Tom_Tpb and @Leslie10

And when i can sell Monster Mercedes to my brother or Leslie when he want it (OMR next season).
I repeat when i can.Or who want it but (cant paint to Monster car)
Whenever you get the car done, that is fine. If you want to change the shape for next season you can, but you have to find the shape.
As for selling teams and what not... don't know what you mean. If you want to pass your team to a new manager, you can at the end of the season. If you want to shut down the team, then it gets given to the first manager on the waiting list.
I don't know what you mean about OMR... no one from your team is entitled to it in the slightest.

Whenever you get the car done, that is fine. If you want to change the shape for next season you can, but you have to find the shape.
As for selling teams and what not... don't know what you mean. If you want to pass your team to a new manager, you can at the end of the season. If you want to shut down the team, then it gets given to the first manager on the waiting list.
I don't know what you mean about OMR... no one from your team is entitled to it in the slightest.
I think he meant he wants to give (sell sounds better tho :p) the team to his brother, and start a new team himself, as there is a spot open with the departure of OMR.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.