RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

JACK FIGHTS BACK FOR POLE
R09 - Europe - Qualifying.png

After being second in opening practice, Jack Hunsley was able to turn around his fortunes and take another pole for himself and DTK. With championship rival Diehl starting alongside, the stakes just got higher at the Nurburgring. Rinneaho and Utzer play their supporting roles as per usual on row two, with Cedars taking a row three lockout.
Commentators Comments: Another Hunsley/DTK pole, not particularly surprising, but then Diehl has always been close enough to worry the bright yellow and green cars. Utzer and Rinneaho had another good battle, the Cedars punched above their weight in reality to grab the third row, but a result like that could be handy cash. Speedy and Apex had decent runs, Csako had a great effort in the top 10.
Podium Tips: P. Diehl, J. Hunsley, L. Csako (dark horse and a half or what :D)

Wait, wasn't Harvey suppose to be the qualifying guy and not Joel?

Well.. at least we got race skill high on the grid :D We will retire from the race though, as it's too good to be true. Or be on the wrong more-stop strategy

• Deleted member 161052

Me when I qualify under the Top 10 (skip to 0:41)

so i have ended up walking away from the computer for an hour. i have no idea what has happened between lap 2 and lap 48.
so, after seeing the final result, i can say right now i am as intrigued as you guys are normally :speechless:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back