RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

General Impression:
A nice eventful race at the Gilles Villeneuve track. The rain was a welcome change and delivered some interesting situations. The BRT's looked strong up front whilst the DTK's struggled for grip throughout the race. A strong performance from Engberink in the wet again, whilst Apex had to deal with yet another horror collision between teammates.

Drivers view:
"Fuelled by a accumulation of setbacks over the past week I was too aggressive when I attacked Dimas before the last chicane. I couldn't move anywhere and Dimas turned in and we collided sending him through the gravel and me spinning. Then I got bumped by a couple of other cars, basically bumping me into the wall so I put the car in reverse to get back on the track properly, but seeing the replay I have no idea how I managed to pull off the move I made to do so.

After finding myself in last place by a considerable distance, the rain started to affect the track and I decided to pit directly for wet tyres and fuel to last me for the rest of the race. This allowed me to jump past a couple of drivers as they struggled for grip for another couple of laps before they decided to pit. The unfortunate retirements meant I moved up the order to finish in 16th, but in the end I'm disappointed as points should have been in reach.

Before my incident with Dimas, my new team mate Lintner looked in good shape following me closely, too bad he couldn't push up further himself, but he did go the distance and I'm sure he'll use that experience in the next race."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $50
+10 Quali Variance ($50)
Total of Expenses: $50
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 780
Race BHP: 797
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16100
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once Néron makes his team buys again.

+2 race BHP
-66 COF (happy now Aidan? :p)

Pretty happy about our preformances, Joel could have done better if Harvey moved to team orders, maybe fighting with Tim for that 4th place. But hey, both finished so it's good to have the chance to upgrade the car again finally.
@Millsy24 @Joel Rautavaara

In this post, Apex Racing also decided to show off a teaser of their season 2 car
otknw4wpxc7dgfd6g.jpg

Expected to be an a-a-a-absolute stunnah. :D

+2 race BHP

Pretty happy about our preformances, Joel could have done better if Harvey moved to team orders, maybe fighting with Tim for that 4th place. But hey, both finished so it's good to have the chance to upgrade the car again finally.

In this post, Apex Racing also decided to show off a teaser of their season 2 car
otknw4wpxc7dgfd6g.jpg

Too young for vodka

+2 race BHP

otknw4wpxc7dgfd6g.jpg

Merc W05?

I am a bit sad to have to leave my project with OMR.

I still try to get a decent result this season, our progress was good since i became team manager.
But i am really satisfied with the work of the team manager and the work of my teammate and the overall success of the BRT team. I got a nice offer with some special conditions..... *cough* livery *cough*.

RDFIA Official Press Conference
@Diehl You were able to master the conditions today for the victory, was that an important one?

Of Course. But in races in these conditions a good race strategy always helps... and a bit of luck too.

(I am sorry but I do not have time to watch the video of the race, to be able to talk better about what happened. :unsure: )

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.