RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Briliant drive from both drivers! You at least both kept it to the line which means we can improve the car again finally.
Hopefully by some hard work in the factory we can still get on the podium this season. Not as pleased by the collision between my drivers, but we have learnt to deal with it, as all races have something eventful happening to our guys. Unlucky for Rautavaara to come 11th, but a briliant comeback drive from last place after getting into the gravel trap. Many times this race we have narrowly missed the bad luck spray that was definetly coming for us.

Sad day for OMR, I feel like it's really heartbreaking for that team. Such a good drive from Rob but no outcome. Sad day for Hunsley too, but I'd be happy with a podium. Another 1-2 for BRT, they will start dominating races soon :confused:. Engberink also did a nice job for Speedy, fighting with DTK must mean they are getting closer and closer to the top. Suprised by the low amount of mechanical issues this race.

Lesley, how was the mic volume good in the first lap, but then absolutely :poop: after skype failed? During the race I couldn't hear you a single bit, with my speakers on highest. Even the friendly match was better on mic volume.

Briliant drive from both drivers! You at least both kept it to the line which means we can improve the car again finally.
Hopefully by some hard work in the factory we can still get on the podium this season. Not as pleased by the collision between my drivers, but we have learnt to deal with it, as all races have something eventful happening to our guys. Unlucky for Rautavaara to come 11th, but a briliant comeback drive from last place after getting into the gravel trap. Many times this race we have narrowly missed the bad luck spray that was definetly coming for us.

Sad day for OMR, I feel like it's really heartbreaking for that team. Such a good drive from Rob but no outcome. Sad day for Hunsley too, but I'd be happy with a podium. Another 1-2 for BRT, they will start dominating races soon :confused:. Engberink also did a nice job for Speedy, fighting with DTK must mean they are getting closer and closer to the top. Suprised by the low amount of mechanical issues this race.

Lesley, how was the mic volume good in the first lap, but then absolutely :poop: after skype failed? During the race I couldn't hear you a single bit, with my speakers on highest. Even the friendly match was better on mic volume.
I don't have single clue milos, i could hear aidan perfectly and he could hear me, but i was suprised myself too that i could hardly hear myself

Frustrating again. Without my minor errors and especially without that early pitstop we would have walked that race :unsure:

But still, can't really complain with a podium here, it could have gone much worse after all.

DTK LOSE THEIR WAY
R08 - Canada - Race.png

Canada was the hunting ground where DTK were hoping to recover from a frankly dismal Monaco. With Hunsley taking pole again, the writing was on the wall for the British driver to take more of a lead in the drivers championship. But as the race played out, it was clear it just wasn't his day.
All teams had to take a measured risk between early pitting, in case the rain came early, or late pitting, if it was the other way around. At the end of the day, it was BRT that got it right.
Diehl was able to take home another win, and his second in the combined Americas, ahead of his teammate Utzer, to really hand the constructors initiative to BRT.
DTK held onto 3rd for Hunsley, with a good return to form from Tim Engberink to take 4th. Rinneaho kept his end of the bargain with a solid 5th.
Xen Foro showed off the improving fortunes of Cedars with 6th, Said was in 10th in the sister car. Back in the top 10 was Daniel Harvey with 7th for Apex, leading Keranen and McNamara in the 2KF1's.
Csako was the first casuality in the wall of champions, with Rob Sharp succumbing 6 laps from the finish with an oil leak while running in the points, and Manolis Sigoulakis had a throttle problem that sent him into the turn 2 wall with 3 to go while running in his favourite 11th.
RDFIA News: The next two races will not be commentated on. The European Grand Prix will still be uploaded at the same time, but the French Grand Prix will be uploaded the week after. Results will be posted on time though.
R08 - Canada - Team.png

RDFIA Official Press Conference
@Diehl You were able to master the conditions today for the victory, was that an important one?
@Benutzername Again the second car in the 1-2, only a matter of time before you are the one ahead?
@Twigster151 Do you feel your mistakes cost you today?

Press Paddock
@kedy89 Another 1-2 for BRT today, taking a strong lead in the constructors, thoughts?
@Manolis Sigoulakis Was there a throttle problem, or did you just not want to be 11th anymore?
@Leslie10 Feeling confident that, as you crashed in the Wall of Champions, you must be a champion in the next few seasons?
@Tim Engberink A happy result today, a good return to form?

RDFIA Official Press Conference
@Benutzername Again the second car in the 1-2, only a matter of time before you are the one ahead?
The car is good enough to win. I am able to beat Pablo, too. I guess one wuld classify me as a potential winner and that way i think someday i could win, of course. 1-2 is always great, though, even if i was always in second or third place.

Press Paddock
@kedy89 Another 1-2 for BRT today, taking a strong lead in the constructors, thoughts?
Extremely proud of my drivers, they both kept the car on track in tricky conditions, and still had a strong pace. We have a small lead now, but with 9 races to go there are many things that can happen. We have to continue to work this hard, and also keep these kind of performances coming.

Quali BHP +2
Race BHP +3
COF -100

@Benutzername
@Diehl

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back