RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Not looking forward to this one, I think my drivers must have been taken out under braking into the first corner, like Massa did to Perez this real F1 season.

:roflmao:

Briliant first part for the Apex Racing drivers, hopefully we can manage this 1-2 finish into the next part aswell till the finish :thumbsup: /trollmode. wow I'm such a copycat xD

• Deleted member 161052

Briliant first part for the Apex Racing drivers, hopefully we can manage this 1-2 finish into the next part aswell till the finish :thumbsup: /trollmode. wow I'm such a copycat xD
Hopefully a Senna/Prost/Mansell/Piquet rivalry can happen between McLaren and Williams :roflmao: :laugh: :p
Senna = Me
Prost = You
Mansell = Joel
Piquet = Daniel
McLaren = Viper
Williams = ART

• Deleted member 161052

Whoa, what a big side-by-side between two Viper and ART drivers, overtaking eachother at various corners, drafting eachother at the high-speed corners and making aggressive overtakes and strategies.

Whoa, what a big side-by-side between two Viper and ART drivers, overtaking eachother at various corners, drafting eachother at the high-speed corners and making aggressive overtakes and strategies.
That's too obvious, as such stuff isn't possible in GP4. ;)(unless there are technical issues)

Decent Race. Jack seems to be sliding off everywhere, but we'll see how it affects him later. We need more Fun Facts definitely!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back