RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Using what money? You're current budget is 0... :unsure:

Edit: same for you @Milos Ancevski

I doubt that these contracts are valid
i only know we're allowed to sign other team's their drivers. But idk if we've to pay them directly
You can approach other drivers about driving for your team next season. Think 2012 and Hamilton. He signed for Merc well before the end of the season.
Actual confirmation and contract money isn't handled until the start of the new season, it is basically just that persons word that they will actually join.

Canada Practice
R08 - Canada - Practice.png

DTK STRIKE BACK
R08 - Canada - Qualifying.png

DTK locked out the front row yet again as they looked to avenge them losing Hunsley in Monaco. BRT looked strong in locking the second row, with Cedars Xen Foro and Speedy's Sigoulakis the first of the chasing pack.
Apex had a strong run to a double top 10, sandwiching Keranen in 8th. Engberink, Sharp and Noack had decent efforts, while Krisztian Lintner will make his debut for N-Tech at the rear of the field.
Podium Tips: J. Hunsley, P. Diehl, B. Utzer

• Deleted member 161052

:thumbsup: for Apex Racing Team, because I'll be proud if Harvey gets the podium.

Just great, got ripped off twice in a week now. First that bloody re-run of Monaco and now the team buys not being counted, just great *sigh* :(

On the plus side, happy to have another team mate though :)

DTK always have been better in quali than us, 3-4 is satisfying.
While our race pace has been slightly better most of the time, will be exciting.

-

Finally a decent quali from Rob in the "new" team.
We went all on race pace so i hope to fight for points if everythingis going well.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.