Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 780
Race BHP: 797
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16100
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 250

Will update once Néron makes his team buys again.

PS. still feeling robbed of 11 valuable points :thumbsdown:

Speedy racing season 2 car leak!
there's a sneak preview leaked of the car from speedy racing which is most likely to be going to used in the next season of the Formula FG championship
244w4ep.png

looks like Speedy will get rid of the brawn gp car, according to the low rear wing. other things noticable are that the car will keep the iconic green front and rear wing, that microsoft will be replaced by mobil 1 and that dutch rookie @Tim Engberink will get a renewed contract. as his name is already on the car. team manager Lesley Buurlage wasn't able to give an reaction, but he is probably not that happy with this early leak

Apex Racing Team Official Announcement:
apex-racing-team-copy-png.69123
The Monaco-based team has announced many things today. Their driver lineup, with Rautavaara and Harvey - will remain for another season, though Harvey loses his status of being equal to Rautavaara from now on, and gets the actual 2nd driver role (until he starts showing good results again). But, apart from that, everything else comes to a change. Tyres - are switching to Michelin. Tyres were the least to blame for the team performance this season, but it's a complete changeover so tyres are included. Engine deal with Yamaha is done after the Japanese factory did a very poor job, team are switching to Playlife engines for season 2 (tier 3 engine), hoping for a better package than what they got with Yamaha. The car chassis is unveiled to be McLaren 2005, meaning that there is 1 less Ferrari on the grid :p. All the team members agreed the chassis development was the right one. Livery will remain in blue color with moderate amount of changes, to be revealed at the 2nd in-season test at Silverstone (I'll do the recording myself again as I know rules don't allow chassis changes mid-season.. :unsure:).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back