RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Press Conference
@Benutzername In the end it was your strategy that hurt, do you think it was the right call, or did things just not go your way out on the track?
If i look back, i would definetly say that the strategy hurt and maybe even cost me the win. I think i am allowed to say that i was the fastest on track in that race, could overtake easily, led the race two times, including fastest lap. But, before the race my starting position wasnt that good, Pablo was on Pole. If i was the team manager, i would have done exactly the same: Pablo on a secure 1 stop, me on a more risky two stop, but a lighter car to overtake. Nobody could have known that the race was so good for me.
So: Yep, the strategy hurt a bit, but a second place from P6 isnt bad either. Especially if your teammate wins. But me and Tobi both thought the 2 Stopper was better for me. We were wrong, but as i said, 2nd place anyway.
All in all i can say: The Qualifying hurt me most, not the strategy (if the quali would have been better i would have gone for 1-stop,...)

Quali Skill +30
Race Skill +10

General Impression:
Had to get used to the duo commentary, but was amusing to listen to in general. As for the race, it was pretty straightforward. Hats off to the BRT's one-two finish and a big thumbs up to @Josh Noack recovering 14 places to take some points home from starting in last place. In hindsight, the two stoppers chose the wrong strategy and the one stoppers benefited from that.

Pronounciation:
@Jimlaad43 just about right there at the beginning. You guys don't have to try that hard though.

Drivers view:
"Dissapointing result for me personally. I had hoped to fight for some points, but I was too aggressive at turn 5 and shot off through the gravel. That did place me at the back of the field once again with 10 seconds behind the nearest car. I chose to close as much as I could and delay my one and only pit stop as much as I could, which did get me in front of Dimas and Said (the other one stoppers at the bottom half of the field) and because some drivers went in for 2 stops I ended up where I started in 14th. I'm glad Néron had a solid drive to maintain his podium spot and gets his well earned champagne shower at the podium celebrations."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $100
No buys
Total of Expenses: $0
Remaining Budget: $100

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 779
Race BHP: 792
CoF: 3440
Quali Skill: 16050
Race Skill: 16070
Quali Variation: 250
Race Variation: 250

Already updated with Néron's team buys (providing they're correct this time:p)

Question:
At the beginning of the season the engine values were posted with a max of 795 BHP. Can anyone upgrade their BHP to 795 max, or can you purchase more BHP after you reached 795 (in either Quali or Race BHP)?

@Diehl A great effort today, you held off your challengers, how does it feel to take a home victory?

Well... A Home victory is a dream for every driver and now I'm living this dream. :D

But, I think the most important thing about this race weekend is that with my win, and the Ben's second place and fastest lap, we show that BRT can be a competitive team and race for podiums and wins.

EDIT:
Quali skill: $600
Race Skill: $300

why has the quali BHP for us gone up to 785 in Malaysia and down to 780 in Brazil?
error on the sheet, correct in the perf file though

General Impression:
Had to get used to the duo commentary, but was amusing to listen to in general. As for the race, it was pretty straightforward. Hats off to the BRT's one-two finish and a big thumbs up to @Josh Noack recovering 14 places to take some points home from starting in last place. In hindsight, the two stoppers chose the wrong strategy and the one stoppers benefited from that.

Pronounciation:
@Jimlaad43 just about right there at the beginning. You guys don't have to try that hard though.

Drivers view:
"Dissapointing result for me personally. I had hoped to fight for some points, but I was too aggressive at turn 5 and shot off through the gravel. That did place me at the back of the field once again with 10 seconds behind the nearest car. I chose to close as much as I could and delay my one and only pit stop as much as I could, which did get me in front of Dimas and Said (the other one stoppers at the bottom half of the field) and because some drivers went in for 2 stops I ended up where I started in 14th. I'm glad Néron had a solid drive to maintain his podium spot and gets his well earned champagne shower at the podium celebrations."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $100
No buys
Total of Expenses: $0
Remaining Budget: $100

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 779
Race BHP: 792
CoF: 3440
Quali Skill: 16050
Race Skill: 16070
Quali Variation: 250
Race Variation: 250

Already updated with Néron's team buys (providing they're correct this time:p)

Question:
At the beginning of the season the engine values were posted with a max of 795 BHP. Can anyone upgrade their BHP to 795 max, or can you purchase more BHP after you reached 795 (in either Quali or Race BHP)?
the max HP values are do with the randomisation of values, that being, only at the start of the season can an engine not go over 795. So the Supertec engine can be anywhere from 770-795 during randomisation, but is free to go over that once the marketplace opens.
So to answer that slightly better, yes you can go over 795 HP in either race or quali

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.