RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Ou yeah thx for joining

@Aidan Keranen tom will get my points ? And i must him pay otr he get all thing what i have.... When not this is not good , team will not have this points what we have at moment
you need to pay a contract with the team money, Tom will start with no points, Monster keep all of their points so far. Tom will start with $1000 plus any amount of contract money.
You will need to change your team buys to be able to give Tom a contract.

Current Marketplace, with 23 hours left
R04 - x Imola - Purchases.png

I also have Andy Black as not making purchases this round.

Very soon I am going to be pursuing inactivity penalties, aimed at one driver and one team in particular.

DTK back out front
R04 - San Marino - Qualifying.png

Jaguar-DTK Racing retook the front row with a strong performance at Imola, but were rather outshined by the results of Cedars instead. With only one points finish from 3 races, and two races in which neither car really featured, the Lebanese team today were able to park two cars in the top 5. Pablo Diehl starts 6th after his race winning performance, with a stellar effort from Rob Sharp to take 8th as his EvoGP team are coming under increased scrutiny and investigation. Tom Barrett will start his first race in 19th.
Commentators Comments: DTK will give it a red hot go, but Diehl will be in striking distance quickly. I expect Cedars won't hold their places, but where they end up is the real question. Sigoulakis looks strong, Rautavaara might be lucky if he can stick with Utzer. 2KF1 in trouble, and I expect top 10 runs for Barrett in his first race and the Elite Two cars.
Podium Tips: P. Diehl, M. Sigoulakis, J. Hunsley

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea