RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Epic result there guys, so happy right now :D

@Diehl controlled the race from the start on, faultless drive to a deserved home win. The 2 stop strategy for @Benutzername was planned this way, in order to make it easier for him to pass the guys ahead. It worked fine, from 6th to 2nd, plus the fastest lap.

Nice commentating @Aidan Keranen @Jimlaad43, enjoyed the coverage a lot :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That was so much fun to drive (especially on my birthday where i could lead the race for sometime :D)

Its just awesome if you do have a slightly lighter car cause of the strategy, can pull from 6th to first, then again start to overtake, and again and again and get the 2nd place behind teammate pablo who won the first BRT race and in his home-country. In addition to that afain the fastest lap! :)

Last edited:
Brilliant race... I'm happy.

I think I have lucky when I race in Interlagos circuit, my first win in the F1 Sim was in Interlagos and now I do it again.

I want to congratulate my teammate @Benutzername, for his excellent driving. And also congratulate our boss @kedy89, for make this awesome car.
:D

interesting fact - every home race was been won if possible
aust-keranen
mal-none
bra-diehl

so I hope
1) there will be a Finnish GP entering soon, and
2) that Daniel will win the Bratish GP

:p

@Aidan Keranen can you list the names of the teams' chassises in the first page? ;)
Not everyone has named their chassis, unless you mean which actual shape is being used, in which case those are listed.
Very soon there will be a different and new Team List, so I would like to see the teams give me names of their cars.
e.g. The 2KF1 car is actually designated the KR-01 (named after myself and 2KF1 co-founder Aaron Reed)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.