RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Have a clue

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. 2014
William Shakespeare

oh, and just for clarity, i just went and found a random quote from Shakespeare, the actual words have absolutely no meaning here

Have a clue

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. 2014
William Shakespeare

oh, and just for clarity, i just went and found a random quote from Shakespeare, the actual words have absolutely no meaning here
what's with hungary?

Malaysian Grand Prix: Part 1
(sorry, this is the last thing, you guys should get it once it is done hopefully, I think the 2 parts are pretty much always going to be a few hours different)

Last edited:
weird, the upload should have gone through hours ago, instead it is stuck at 92% :thumbsdown:
looks like it is time to start again, it'll be on the post above again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back