RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Sooo....

i had two collisions, two done by myself. My fault, not good.

But im optimistic: I catched up nicely, even with worn out tyres i could drive away from Steven for example, dont know why i should pit that late again in the race. After that catcehd up extremely from the last postion to 14th i think.
Last race 2nd fastest lap, this time fastest lap.

Im optimistic to have a good result if i wont crash.

Amazing race! Never had such fun watching an AI race in my life!

About my race.. It was ok. Without that spin in the first part of the race I could've probably challenged for a podium. A good start nevertheless and happy not to crash with @Twigster151 this time :D

BTW, Aidan's tips for the race weren't partularly good: Sigoulakis 15th, Neron 16th, Keranen DNF. :roflmao:

• Deleted member 161052

Yes!!! A fantastic Malaysian GP for me and the team :)

damn, very unlucky race, never liked that second last corner. shame for manolis and tim especcially. but we'll carry on to interlagos and we'll see how we'll perform there, this one was promising. and hey, if i remember right, there's a high chance of rain in sao paulo too :D:sneaky::cool:

@Aidan Keranen thanks for that at 29:13

And my drivers were unlucky in the race from what I watched so far, Foro spins from 3rd, Said gets t-boned by the N-Tech

Well done on that impressive drive @XenForo and tough luck @Omer Said :)

There's only 1 way: get a dutch nationality

What a great first part, 1 speedy at the front, shamely enough also 1 at the back.. Can't wait for the 2nd part !
There is actually another way: Bahrain :p

You can be from there, though I don't know if you can be good in the Bahdry ironically

Last edited by a moderator:
BLACK UPSETS THE TIM SHOW
R02 - Malaysia - Race.png

More rain filled clouds greeted the series in Sepang, and much like Melbourne, those same clouds brought forth a ton of action. Throughout the race, it was Turn 14 doing the most damage, along with Turn 1 and 4. But for all of the carnage, it was at turns 1 and 4, and 15, that we saw some fantastic racing too, with plenty of passing.
For a while it seemed that Tim Engberink had it done, easily leading with a dozen laps to go after starting in 17th. But when he made his second stop, Speedy Racing clearly didn't foresee that they would be the only ones to do so. But the flying Dutchman wouldn't be denied the chance, moving through the top 5 until reaching the long going battle between Jack Hunsley's DTK and Andy Black's Viper. Viper clearly told Black to go for it, the Dane sneaking past Hunsley just as Engberink was catching them. But although Hunsley held up Engberink, once past, again he quickly made up the distance to Black. With a lap to go Black made an error, seemingly handing Engberink victory with little effort. But Turn 14 had one last trick to play, snaring Engberink into the gravel trap, giving Black back the silver platter which the victory was presented. DTK scored well, whereas Australian GP heavyweights 2KF1 and Apex endured horrid days, with only Harvey for Apex scoring, and both teams losing a car.
Next round: Brazilian Grand Prix
R02 - Malaysia - Teams.png

Press Conference
@needforspeedgamer Did you think you'd lost the race after Engberink got by with a lap remaining?
@Twigster151 You struggled for race pace in Melbourne, but are you now in the groove with your car?
@Doker For someone who is looking to replace themselves, you're doing very well. Should this be a sign for someone to join your team?

All teams are welcome to share their thoughts.
Marketplace is open, NOTE: closing 10am Thursday 13th AEDT
(budgets updated later on, if you are positive of your balance feel free to spend, if you over spend I will notify you but otherwise not accept it)

• Deleted member 161052

Press Conference
@needforspeedgamer Did you think you'd lost the race after Engberink got by with a lap remaining?
I don't think so. With a strong performance at this circuit I think I will have a fantastic season at all.

All on Race Skill
edit: wrong buy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies