RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

We have. Rather than this silly stuff, tell us where it is.
5.1 Role

Drivers are individuals who take part in the series simply to 'drive' a car. They are hired on one season contracts with teams to compete in a vehicle for that team. Drivers can be designated as either a Race Driver or a Test Driver.

Anyway, I've found it:

4. Engines

4.e Engines must be paid for in this series, as such, we have brought in a three tier system to offer up strategic choice to the teams. All horsepower and failure values are randomly selected at season start.

4.1 Structure of Tiers

Tier 1: Largest manufacturers, richest, most consistent.

Tier 2: Large manufacturers, decent budgets, smart risk.

Tier 3: Small manufacturers, cheap, large risk, big reward.

4.2 Manufacturers

4.2.e PLEASE NOTE THAT NO TEAM IS REGARDED AS A FACTORY TEAM. EVERY MANUFACTURER IS AVAILABLE TO EVERY TEAM, INCLUDING TIER 3 MANUFACTURERS.

Tier 1: Ferrari, Ford/Cosworth (one manufacturer but teams can choose which name), Mercedes, Renault.

Tier 2: BMW, Honda/Mugen-Honda, Lamborghini, Peugeot, Toyota, Yamaha.

Tier 3: Any manufacturer (see Article 4.2.1)

You are a team manager, you should read the rules, and you Jimmy :p
we have. Aidan should have put the contract lengths and payings once each season in the 6.2 section, and not flying around in other sections. can get very confusing
Anyway, I've found it:

4. Engines

4.e Engines must be paid for in this series, as such, we have brought in a three tier system to offer up strategic choice to the teams. All horsepower and failure values are randomly selected at season start.

4.1 Structure of Tiers

Tier 1: Largest manufacturers, richest, most consistent.

Tier 2: Large manufacturers, decent budgets, smart risk.

Tier 3: Small manufacturers, cheap, large risk, big reward.

4.2 Manufacturers

4.2.e PLEASE NOTE THAT NO TEAM IS REGARDED AS A FACTORY TEAM. EVERY MANUFACTURER IS AVAILABLE TO EVERY TEAM, INCLUDING TIER 3 MANUFACTURERS.

Tier 1: Ferrari, Ford/Cosworth (one manufacturer but teams can choose which name), Mercedes, Renault.

Tier 2: BMW, Honda/Mugen-Honda, Lamborghini, Peugeot, Toyota, Yamaha.

Tier 3: Any manufacturer (see Article 4.2.1)
I still don't see it :p

Team: 3 Race HP
Márk Lintner :25 Race skill
László Csákó:10 Race skill pls add to him
I speak with him yesterday and he is confim this... i cant call him at the moiment for write this here. When he must confirm then tommorow he confirm it

Driver contracts and engine contracts are done on season basis (or two season for drivers if they want) only paid at the start of the season/start of contract. So that does mean that every driver that has been paid their contract is done, no more contract money until next season. I'll clear that up in the regs.

Team: 3 Race HP
Márk Lintner :25 Race skill
László Csákó:10 Race skill pls add to him
I speak with him yesterday and he is confim this... i cant call him at the moiment for write this here. When he must confirm then tommorow he confirm it
Can't accept Laszlo's buys, he has not made them himself, not given me prior warning he'd be missing for anyone else to make them for him. Plus now the marketplace is closed, so he will have to wait next round.

And can I just say that I saw some pretty frustrated messages directed towards me in the above argument, to get this perfectly clear, I was asleep, I wasn't going to do anything at 5am :roflmao:

So I confirm the marketplace is closed, here is the purchases everyone made, if you see any problems please notify me. I might run Qualifying and practice, but the race will not be until tomorrow.
R02 - Sepang - Purchases.png

Also, Article 4 of the regulations (Engines) has been modified to include contract length and payment options. Article 6.2 (Teams - Contracts) has likewise been updated to clear up driver contracts.

Last edited:
So I confirm the marketplace is closed, here is the purchases everyone made, if you see any problems please notify me. I might run Qualifying and practice, but the race will not be until tomorrow.
View attachment 70543

Also, Article 4 of the regulations (Engines) has been modified to include contract length and payment options. Article 6.2 (Teams - Contracts) has likewise been updated to clear up driver contracts.
Didnt Andrea do race skill?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies