RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Would people rather see both parts of the two races broadcast next to each other, or part two to be posted a few hours after the first part?
also, practice results incoming

Sepang Free Practice
R02 - Malaysia - Practice.png

I'll keep that in mind guys, where and when I can I will try to get them next to each other if possible

DTK LOOK TO AVENGE MELBOURNE
R02 - Malaysia - Qualifying.png

For the second race in succession DTK Racing took a strong front row lockout. In the heat and humidity of Sepang, the Toyota powered cars swept aside their competition with ease as they will no doubt look to erase some of the embarrassment of Melbourne. Row 2 will be occupied by Andy Black and Manolis Sigoulakis, both of whom put in stirring drives in round one. Xen Foro snuck to 6th, Dovizioso to 7th, Said in his happy 11th place and the N-Tech cars in 12th and 14th, Neron leading.
Commentators Comments
The race looks to be another cracker, Black and Sigoulakis put in great drives in Melbourne, both amongst the leaders, but they will be watching their back as the championship leader Keranen starts right behind, and doesn't look to be slowing. N-Tech had a great showing, they will have to be ones to watch with their superior race pace. Engberink is far down, as is McNamara and Rautavaara, two rivals from Melbourne get to start next to each other down the back.
Tips: Sigoulakis, Neron, Keranen

Gj manolis! You've more skill than the guys in front, and you start on the inside, so a decent result is pretty sure, and tim, you'll get your sponsor money for sure. And hey, it's malaysia, so a pretty high chance of rain, and everyone knows what that means :sneaky:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Forum trophies