RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

General Impression:
Monza, the fast race lived up to its expectations with a lot of slipstream battles, a number of 3-wide overtakes along the back straight and the famous Parabolica curve threw a number of cars off balance as well. A good win by Rinneaho, capitalizing on Hunsley's mistake in the last corner. Diehl with a solid 3rd and Sigoulakis grabbing 4th narrowly off Engberink, who only stopped once. An unfortunate Utzer battled well to grab 9th in the end and Sharp did well to get ahead of him in 8th. Nel scoring a point in his debut race is a very impressive statement right there.

Drivers view/Press Paddock:
@Smartbean You must be very happy with your current form, thinking of a title push next season?
"Very happy indeed. It's all starting to come together now, but next season anything can happen.

I very much enjoyed the battles on track with Engberink, Foro and Utzer in the first stint of the race. After the first stop I was in a relative no man's land, but lost my 5th spot to Engberink after my 2nd stop as he only stopped once. Due to Sigoulakis' mistake I could close the gap quicker than I imaged and because both Speedy's were battling it out in the last 4 laps I could gain more ground. Unfortunately the race was maybe 3 laps too short, otherwise I could have got them both.

For now though, I am happy to know we got the right package to take the fight to the upper range of midfield. DTK and BRT may still be out of reach, but the Speedy's might be catchable on track and we can definitely challenge Cedars, 2KF1, Monster and Apex. I know it's too late in the season to get past Cedars and 2KF1 in the constructors standings, but you can bet that we will defend our 6th place in the constructors standings with force."

Upgrades:
Budget: $400
Income: $400
+20 Race Skill ($200)
Total of Expenses: $200
Remaining Budget: $600

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 798
Race BHP: 803
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16100
Race Skill: 16170
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 300

EDIT 1: Changed Imola to Monza...what a muppet I am lol
EDIT 2: Updated with @William Néron team buy.

Last edited:
Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 798
Race BHP: 803
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16100
Race Skill: 16170
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 300

EDIT 2: Updated with @William Néron team buy.

N-Tech is happy to announce @Smartbean as our #1 Driver for a second season.
#2 driver is yet to be confirmed.
"I'm proud to have secured a drive with N-Tech for next season. My rookie season has been a tough learning curve, but all knowledge helps and hopefully we can build upon the current form."

Last edited:
What Manolis said, it is always scary when turning in into the final corner. But yeah, happily we came out it pretty well, still happy with 5th and cant wait to see who will take the championship.

+15 Quali Skill
Saving: 300

I was thinking I'd blown it again to be frank, very much squeaky bum time! But just thankful to get it across the line. Sure it would have been nice to take victory but I'm still very much in the driving seat for the championship run in.

Race Skill +40
DTKlateS1_zpszk9iccfm.jpg

It's working then :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies