RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Great effort from Harvey at his home GP! The special helmet looks like it's working so far. Let's just hope that he doesn't get another suspension failure like in GPTCC :laugh:

Joel :cry: Not our day bud. Though should be sponsor money in the bag.

Holy f****** s***
i have nothing else to say about this race. i can already sense there will be a lot of overjoyed people, and a lot of furious people.

Holy f****** s***
i have nothing else to say about this race. i can already sense there will be a lot of overjoyed people, and a lot of furious people.
Well, sounds like top teams have failures and others have done well.

My tip: Jack, Pablo and me retire due to silly things, Tapio gets 3rd, Speedy or someone else is extremely well and gets a 1 or 2 or both.
Apex is furious cause both drivers are temporarily on podium but getting DNFs in the last laps.
Bad teams score points (OMR?)

Well, sounds like top teams have failures and others have done well.

My tip: Jack, Pablo and me retire due to silly things, Tapio gets 3rd, Speedy or someone else is extremely well and gets a 1 or 2 or both.
Apex is furious cause both drivers are temporarily on podium but getting DNFs in the last laps.
Bad teams score points (OMR?)
Kinda sounds like it, better prepare for a BRT double dnf.

Speedy has an insane reliability, not retirement so far
:confused: They started off with 4460, and yet even now we have a more reliable car (I think second best COF value, with first being DTK)

Yet I am quite sure we had the most (or second most) DNF's this whole season. It should be noted that Yamaha was the most reliable engine on the field (a bit more than Lambo)

:confused: They started off with 4460, and yet even now we have a more reliable car (I think second best COF value, with first being DTK)

Yet I am quite sure we had the most (or second most) DNF's this whole season. It should be noted that Yamaha was the most reliable engine on the field (a bit more than Lambo)
N-Tech are slightly lower than you.

BRT, Apex, N-Tech
These 3 must be really close on their COF value right?

Yet I'm happy to have the 3rd lowest, though the fact it brings me absolutely nothing seeing we can't make 2 cars finish 10 laps (watched a bit of France, saw Harvey's engine blowout, very early on indeed)

These 3 must be really close on their COF value right?

Yet I'm happy to have the 3rd lowest, though the fact it brings me absolutely nothing seeing we can't make 2 cars finish 10 laps (watched a bit of France, saw Harvey's engine blowout, very early on indeed)
70 COF between the three (which equates to 0.14% I believe)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back