RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

could have been worse, lets face it, Rinneaho should have gotten second, yet he broke down too
I wouldn't bother that much if it was some kind of mechanical failure, but my drivers frequently run off track or are run off track. Extremely pissed off right now, should better take some time to think about all this before making any short-term decisions...

I wouldn't bother that much if it was some kind of mechanical failure, but my drivers frequently run off track or are run off track. Extremely pissed off right now, should better take some time to think about all this before making any short-term decisions...
Thats right. We both want to win the title, but with such a high rate of driving mistakes nobody can win a title. We (drivers) have to blame ourselves. :unsure:

Great result for the team. It's getting better and better for Manolis and me. A solid second and third place in Silverstone makes that our 3rd position in the constructors has taken a confidence boost. Shame for the BRT's and congrats to Jack winning his home GP

(And Apex for scoring points :roflmao:)
Hey, it's not such an uncommon sight :p

Well.. Harvey survived the bloodbath, though I think he could have gotten more if he wasn't held up in the Diehl period, maybe even a podium? (though our engine is weak :()
Joel didn't really, as he went off in the first stint on high fuel, but brill comeback to finish in 8th place! Very unhappy that he was stuck behind Black for the entire final stint until Black retired, and even more so that the commentator didn't show any sight to the 13-lap long battle between the pair.

Nice that none of you got lapped!

Well done for both making it, with this much retirements I'd have expected a double DNF, luckily not so :) Now we all got sponsor money which is good :thumbsup:

You could have mentioned it at least, when it started. Not on lap 50 where Joel closed the gap again after his small mistake.
Even then, the little mistake was msot likely caused by anger being stuck behind a Viper for 7 laps
you say that, but i will again answer with, clearly something more important. and lets not forget that this was at 1 am, my head was busy exploding with the amount of exploding engines

Well if it was at 1AM, fair enough. Though from after the pitstops till the first retirement the game was more going with the leaders who are seconds away from each other, and less with on-track action with Foro or Rautavaara.
But I won't go on further with this, it happened and I can't move time back. I can only be pleased by our result, which at the end of the day is the most important thing.

Well if it was at 1AM, fair enough. Though from after the pitstops till the first retirement the game was more going with the leaders who are seconds away from each other, and less with on-track action with Foro or Rautavaara.
But I won't go on further with this, it happened and I can't move time back. I can only be pleased by our result, which at the end of the day is the most important thing.
don't forget that the majority of the time this is done on the auto-cameras-thingy (forgot the name of it).
and now we've already seen one series stop doing things because of people overly complaining, and I won't be accepting much more complaints over how GP4 chooses what car to follow.

results and budgets will be done tomorrow, apologies for this weekend, was a bit disorganised (and maybe pretty gutted about it too, didn't want to look over the results again :D)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.