RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Phew, Harvey just narrowly missed Diehl, could have been Austria all over again :notworthy:

Though I'd bet he wouldn't survive the anger of the British crowd :roflmao:

Well, our engine just not strong enough to pass Diehl the first time.. Though with that low fuel fitted in Harvey I'd have expected him to close the gap to the two Speedys in front during the pit phase :cautious:
Though luckily we did it the second time.
About Joel, nice comeback after being last, just like in Canada. Learn those skills of Jenson Button and you might be winning races soon :D:thumbsup:
And, again about Harvey, I'm not satisfied, I expected you to lead your home GP. With the commentary I'm also not satisfied as so far you haven't mentioned Harvey's special helmet for his home GP (and seemingly the only Brit on the grid with a special helmet).
For real now, I actually expected you to fall further down, so great job at holding P9! :thumbsup: Maybe we could have had even better if you weren't held up in the Diehl train.

Rob holding up Utzer under blue flags seems pointless to me, as he was holding up his team boss in reality. I'd expect some salaries coming down there :p

Well, our engine just not strong enough to pass Diehl the first time.. Though with that low fuel fitted in Harvey I'd have expected him to close the gap to the two Speedys in front during the pit phase :cautious:
Though luckily we did it the second time.
About Joel, nice comeback after being last, just like in Canada. Learn those skills of Jenson Button and you might be winning races soon :D:thumbsup:
And, again about Harvey, I'm not satisfied, I expected you to lead your home GP. With the commentary I'm also not satisfied as so far you haven't mentioned Harvey's special helmet for his home GP (and seemingly the only Brit on the grid with a special helmet).
For real now, I actually expected you to fall further down, so great job at holding P9! :thumbsup: Maybe we could have had even better if you weren't held up in the Diehl train.

Rob holding up Utzer under blue flags seems pointless to me, as he was holding up his team boss in reality. I'd expect some salaries coming down there :p
I agree about how Sharp kept his 'Manager' behind :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years