RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

@Jimlaad43 and @Benutzername will need to contact me in the next hour or so to get their buys cleaned up properly. otherwise i will have to unfortunately deem them void. PM please.

If nothing goes wrong with the BRT's, we haven't got the power to compete in the race, so relief more than anything.

COF -300 ($450)
Quali Skill +1 ($200)
Race Skill +3 ($600)

BTW @Aidan Keranen, all visual additions to post 1 are fantastic.
i have you down as $100 over budget

Ben
Quali skill+ 25(250$)
Race skill +35 (350$)

OMR/Evo
Car bhp+2 (400$)
need to tell me which

sorry, just realised you meant yourself, wouldn't have said the stuff beforehand otherwise

• Deleted member 161052

After there was no response from @Steven Poirier about the nationality display on the rear wing sides, I noticed that there was a TGA file inside Viper Racing's official car launch.
So I decided to do the nationality and driver fix by myself.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/64cmlim6xb37q34/Viper Racing FIXED.tga
@Aidan Keranen I still saw that Viper Racing's nationality "display" isn't fixed after France...so can you do this for me? (I don't have time BTW)

Race Skill +2 then
not a fantastic PM if i be honest, and are you just taking the piss when you say race skill? :roflmao:

@Aidan Keranen I still saw that Viper Racing's nationality "display" isn't fixed after France...so can you do this for me? (I don't have time BTW)
i mentioned before last race that I couldn't download it, and that it would be in for this round. i am fairly certain you even rated that comment, so don't worry, it will be in this round.

not a fantastic PM if i be honest, and are you just taking the piss when you say race skill? :roflmao:

i mentioned before last race that I couldn't download it, and that it would be in for this round. i am fairly certain you even rated that comment, so don't worry, it will be in this round.
Oh ffs I meant Race HP +2

BTW, if all buys are public, why should these be too?

Oh ffs I meant Race HP +2

BTW, if all buys are public, why should these be too?
if there was a discussion is all, because i would have only accept you dropping one section of the buy, not a full rearrange (e.g. changing to say +4 race, +1 quali and -100 COF, wouldn't have accepted that)

Great Britain Practice
R11 - Great Britain - Practice.png

DIEHL LEAVES IT LATE TO SPLIT DTK
R11 - Great Britain - Qualifying.png

Fun Facts: There are no British teams to contest a home round of the FFG Championship. There are two teams with British managers, and a few Brits driving, but no team can say so. Even an Australian team gets close due to using Cosworth power...
But while Britain will look on, no doubt gutted as to no British registered team, they will be happy to see their man Jack Hunsley take yet another pole, but while this was expected, it was nowhere near simple. Pablo Diehl left it late, but a gap of only 0.06 secs is a great effort, especially after FP2 problems for the Brazilian. Tapio Rinneaho will again look to beat Ben Utzer from Row 2, while Xen Foro has to watch himself as Tim 'Jaws' Engberink again starts on the third row alongside the German. Josh Noack had a field day, taking an astounding 9th place, while more amazing is the N-Tech cars, sporting numerous upgrades and a new livery locked out row 6.
In other news, Andy Black will no doubt be hoping it doesn't rain, as a livery update at Viper meant he has shed his unofficial Dutchman status.
Commentators Comments: He did, but only just. Hunsley will no doubt want to get a gap and take this race out, joining Keranen and Diehl as home GP winners. Diehl will want to avenge his spin in France, while I will again be having a close eye on row 3 to see where Foro and Engberink end up. Other Brits to mention are Harvey in 7th, a good chance for points, and Sharp in 19th, which is not a great chance but EvoGP have put in some good development time recently and are steadily gaining ground.
Podium Tips: J. Hunsley, P. Diehl, T. Rinneaho

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies