Rally - WRC The Full Deck - Mon 9th & Tues 10th January 2012

That's what I do as well but in this case it looks like they just have updated those specific car packs :(

After the install of this update you'll must re-download and re-install
  1. These cars packs
    • A8W-12, N4_3, VHC_2, A7K_2, N4_S2000_2, R2, GT10_1, Group_H
That's... 8 packs, right? Damn, that just causes more hassle. The GT10 pack only consists of the Porsche anyway, so what?:S

Hmm... I've had a look at the car pack. Does that one need to be updated by Rallysim too or is it just important to apply the update? Usually, when you re-install car pack, wouldn't it overwrite the updated data?

The info provided at RallyeSim with the Update advises which Car Packs need to be updated. It's also included with the readme in the Update file when you install it.
If you don't install the new car packs (you only need the ones advised), then you won't see the cars in the selection list of RSCenter.

If you are talking about the Full car Pack, RallyeSim will have now updated that one to include the new cars.

EDIT: These Updated car files take very little time to D/L and install. A very small price to pay for so many new cars. :rolleyes:
BTW, the GT10_1 car pack now includes a NEW car if you care to look.

Sorry Warren, but I just can enter if there is any europe session on Tuesday, because tomorrow it's my father birthday. Is it possible to create one at 22h GMT on Tuesday?

Cheers,

HB

I couldnt drive a stage without mistake. I am using no turn signs, so I drive only by my Co-Driver voice and the lack of practice makes me understand differently the numbers of turns :) I can forgot about this rally.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back