Rally - WRC The Full Deck - Mon 9th & Tues 10th January 2012

Warren Dawes

Premium
" WRC - The Full Deck ”

Mon 9th & Tues 10th January 2012

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2012 is needed for this Event
Update 01 is scheduled for release this weekend, please check here for it's release and more info.
PLEASE NOTE: Update 01 has now been released and is required for this Rally.

The full range of WRC cars across a mix of Gravel Stages, but with a slight twist.

WRC---The-Full-Deck.jpg

Banner painted by Damien Jones.

Sessions: RD Full Deck EUX / RD Full Deck EU / RD Full Deck US / RD Full Deck OC / RD Full Deck USX / RD Full Deck EUZ

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.

PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.

Car Pack: A8W-99 to A8W-12 ( Please choose any car from these Packs, except for a special rule depending on your RDRC S4 Proposed Driver Grading. ) **

** Special Rule: (Refer to the Proposed RDRC Driver Grading list here) :

1. If your Driver Grading is Grade 1 or 2, you must choose from the A8W-11 or 12 Pack.
2. If your Driver Grading is Grade 3, 4, or if you don't appear on the list, you may choose any car from the full list.

Damage: Realistic

SS01 – England - Shepherds Shield II (Normal, Damp, Day)
SS02 – England - Chirdonhead II (Normal, Med Fog, Day)
SS03 - Australia - Mineshaft (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
SS04 - Australia - East-West (Normal, Good, Day)
SS05 – Japan – Sipirkakim II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
SS06 – Japan – Noiker (Normal, Damp, Day)
SS07 - USA – Diamond Creek II (Normal, Damp, Day)
SS08 - USA – Hualapai Nation (Normal, Bad, Day)

EUX Start: 17:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start: 01:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Monday Eastern Time) *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (11PM EDST (USA), 9PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (QLD 7:30 PM; NSW, VIC, Tas 8:30PM.) *
EUZ Start: 22:00 GMT Tuesday *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.
* EUX, EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2012 mod, in order to participate, please see the Installation and Usage thread.
  • Please Note: Update 01 is scheduled for release prior to this rally, please check for further details before this Rally. UPDATE 01 has now been released.
  • You will also require the A8W car packs
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2012 Name) - Session
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

NOTE: Drivers may select any car from the A8W Car Packs, depending on your RDRC S4 Proposed driver Grading.
Check this list :
1. If you are listed as Grade 1 or 2, you must choose from the A8W-11 or 12 Pack (Jokers).
2. All other drivers are free to choose from the full range of A8W Packs (Full Deck).

1. Viesturs Priede (Viesturs) - EUX - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  2. Jack Hintz (metalshredder7) - OC - Full Deck
  3. Chelton Nunes (cheltonjr) - EU - Full Deck
  4. Roy Magnes (Roy Magnes) - EUX - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  5. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - EUX - Full Deck
  6. Gundars Brigis (guncha) - EUX - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  7. Tero Leppanen (Cloudy) - EUX - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  8. Hugo Barbosa (Unhas) - EUZ - Full Deck
  9. Teemu Toikka (tesnaukki) - EUX - Full Deck
  10. Andrew Koojo (andyone) - EUX - Full Deck
  11. Jack Sedgwick (jackdamaster) - EU - Full Deck
  12. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - OC - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  13. Eckhart von Glan (Eckhart v Glan) - EU - Full deck
  14. Lee Palmer (mrtk56) - EU - Full Deck
  15. Roy Schroten (Roy Schroten) - EU - Full Deck
  16. Jeff Feaker (bigbobross) - USX - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  17. Damien Jones (DJones) - OC - Full Deck
  18. Krister Larsson (trnn) - EU - Full Deck
  19. Ross McGregor (ross32) - EU - Full Deck
  20. Michael Hausknecht (MikeyBikey) - USX - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  21. Fernando Agapito (Fernando A.) - EU - Full Deck
  22. Magnar Haarstadsveen (magnar) - EU - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  23. Ashok Revanna (tantragna) - US - Full Deck
  24. Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - EU - Full Deck
  25. Olli Kauppinen (Kurjuutus) - EUX - A8W-11, 12 (Jokers)
  26. Ondrej Kapal (Ondrej Kapal) - EUX - Full Deck
  27. Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US - Full Deck
  28. Jeremy Loveland (Wol-Gran) - OC - A8W-11,12 (Jokers)
  29. Timo Leppanen (Fallos) - EUX - Full Deck
  30. Magnus Lindgren (magnuslindgren) - EU - Full Deck
  31. David Jundt (Jundty) - EU - Full Deck
  32. Tomas Cere (srklol) - EU - Full Deck
  33. Oscar Hardwick (oscarhardwick) - EU - Full Deck
  34. Craig Masters (FilthySA) - EU - A8W-11, 12 (Jokers)
  35. Tomas Reinicke (ctbr) - EU - Full Deck
  36. Keegan Buckley (kbuckley) - OC - Full Deck
  37. Dubravko Sparovec (Dudo S) - EUZ - A8W-11, 12 (Jokers)
  38. Stuart Abbott (Stu) - EUZ - Full Deck
  39. Mark Johnston (Mark J) - EUZ - A8W-11, 12 (Jokers)
  40. Driver

Our first Rally for 2012 is open for sign-up.

For this rally, we are trying something different.

During preparations for Season 4 of the RDRC, there has been some speculation of the relative performances of the A8W-11 & 12 cars vs the other A8W cars (especially A8W-08), mainly that the A8W-11 & 12 cars may be slightly disadvantaged. We want to test this further and to gather more info for future Seasons.

If the A8W-11 & 12 cars are slightly slower, then this will become a small handicap for our more experienced Grade 1 & 2 drivers, which we believe is a good thing for a friendly Club Rally. If this helps our less experienced drivers to be a little more competitive, we are all for it.

All of these cars are high powered WRC cars, very fast, and require some care to drive cleanly. The older 99 to 06 cars may be slightly less powered, but should still prove competitive over these stages. Pick a car that you feel most comfortable with, it will probably reward you with better handling.

All Stages are Gravel, but have been chosen to provide a good mix of speed and tightness. Weather variations will add to the variations and hopefully even out the cars over the whole Rally.

We have returned to Realistic damage , so additional care will be needed with these powerful cars.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. These cars are typical WRC cars, quite powerful. They are fairly stable but will demand some care when used under Realistic Damage.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2011, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical (especially for Snow Stages).

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Good luck all, and welcome to our new 2012 Rally Club program.

Huge thanks to Damien for the brilliant Banner, the master painter at work again in 2012. :cool:

count me in for the OC one mate, probably wont have my wheel by then but my controller is being epic at the moment.
I just hope that the mini comes in the update, want to use the s2000 one (already have them both in CZ, are epic)
if not, I'll stick to something else, like the C4 or impreza.

oh my bad lol, I added it myself. I have it just in the normal part of RBR, not the CZ part. I've been trying to hurry the CZ admins along but it seems that there have been no word from any car admins in MONTHS. this is going to lose quite a few players I fear.

crap, totally forgot about that mate, its been so long since I've ever been useful to this series :p (or have I at all?)
Jack Hintz - metalshredder7 - OC

So this is a test between the 1.6-litre vs 2-litre turbocharged engines. But how about the A8W-09 and A8W-10 cars? They are not allowed in the A-RDRC... could we still use them in this test?

But how about the A8W-09 and A8W-10 cars? They are not allowed in the A-RDRC... could we still use them in this test?
Yep. As stated, Grade 3 & 4 drivers are free to choose any car from the WRC Classes (A8W).

BTW, it's mainly just a casual Club Event, not a serious test run for a championship. Let's not turn the Rally Club into a serious competition. It's also a chance to (maybe) even up the field a little.

@John, it might help us gather more info for "future" RDRC Seasons, but that is not the main aim.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back