Rally - WRC The Full Deck - Mon 9th & Tues 10th January 2012

To help ensure drivers choose the correct set of cars, I have added the allowed cars to each name on the Driver list.
Please check this to ensure you are choosing your car correctly.

Eckhart von Glan - Eckhart v Glan - EU - full deck
will participate but basically just to check whether my rsrbr 2012 install works as fine online as it does offline, may drop out after a few stages, haven't really got the time for a full event.

Ross McGregor (ross32) - EU

It's been a while, but as promised, i'm back! One question though, do i have to have all the car packs that are to be used in this rally installed, or can i just install one or two packs and pick a car from them?

Great to have you join us Ross, and with your reputation, I was tempted to make you choose a Joker, but we'll take it easy on you (for now :p).

Lol, is that my reputation for causing trouble you mean?! The only trouble i'll be causing is some mild de-forestation and auto-breaking. Funnily enough, i quite fancied trying out the 2011 Citroen DS3, just to make things even harder for myself. Did a spot of practice today, but really need more time and patience to adapt. RBR is most frustrating initially, but when it all comes together, it's epic!

Another newbie question coming up though: how do i 'save' a camera view while using camhack? I adjust my view at the start of the stage, but after i 'call for help' it resets itself. Is there no way to save your favoured (edited) view and assign it to a button?

Another newbie question coming up though: how do i 'save' a camera view while using camhack? I adjust my view at the start of the stage, but after i 'call for help' it resets itself. Is there no way to save your favoured (edited) view and assign it to a button?
Ctrl+1 saves it, and pressing 1 again loads it. But it should stay fixed all throughout the stage, weird.

Link in the FAQ should help: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/using-camhack-for-better-driving-views.11671/

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 374 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%