Rally - WRC The Full Deck - Mon 9th & Tues 10th January 2012

Hi Warren, are we grade 3 & 4 are forced to choose from other than 11-12 cars or can we still drive them.. I missed the A8W11 rally from last year and am dying to drive them in a rally... can I drive a Fiesta WRC?:confused:

If yes, then here is my entry,

Ashok Revanna (tantragna) - US

Interested, but does it make sense for me to drive a WRC I won't be driving in the Rally Championship?

Although it's now 2 months until the start and there's enough time to drive other cars.

Guys, if you're planning to practice or are planning to, i don't recommend it just yet if you are a WRC 2011 - 2012 driver, because their physics will be changed in update 1 wich is released tomorrow.

Hi Warren, are we grade 3 & 4 are forced to choose from other than 11-12 cars or can we still drive them............ I missed the A8W11 rally from last year and am dying to drive them in a rally... can I drive a Fiesta WRC?:confused:

As per the sign-up briefing, Grade 3 & 4 can choose from ANY of the available cars (The Full Deck :)), so YES, you can drive the Fiesta. ;)

ALL DRIVERS PLEASE NOTE:

RSRBR2012 has now been released, and should be installed for this Rally.

It includes bug fixes, new physics and many new cars. Many of the updates affect car classes used for this rally, so all drivers need to install the update before joining this rally.

Some car packs need to be updated as well.

The downloads and details can be found here:
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=10671
Too small a size again Warren, edited it for ya. Strange color tags too (black, when black is default). What are you using to type these posts? :eek:

Spent a few hours on sat trying out the 11/12 cars, having not driven them before, and found them to be great fun, got a good feeling for them.
However after downloading update 1 i have spent the afternoon frustrated with what can only be descibed as dire handling!!
Also whats with the changed aspect ratio, cars now look all out of proportion. You can make a slight improvement by changing values in plugin file, but it wont restore graphics back to pre-update. Can only hope next update fixes some of the cockups from this one!
Sorry got side tracked with moan. Wont be driving this event, not fun driving cars from 11/12 and and thats what we drive for fun.

ALL DRIVERS PLEASE NOTE:

RSRBR2012 has now been released, and should be installed for this Rally.

It includes bug fixes, new physics and many new cars. Many of the updates affect car classes used for this rally, so all drivers need to install the update before joining this rally.

Some car packs need to be updated as well.

The downloads and details can be found here:
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=10671

Hmm... I've had a look at the car pack. Does that one need to be updated by Rallysim too or is it just important to apply the update? Usually, when you re-install car pack, wouldn't it overwrite the updated data?

David Jundt - Jundty - Europe

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back